New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 117,530 times)

Pearlhead

Quote from: SiL on Jan 31, 2021, 11:40:57 PM
I thought City Hunter's face was less convincing in its movements. There are a few places where the mandibles seem to not move properly, and the fully animatronic close-up face always felt a little cartoonish.

Definitely agree that the face close-up looks pretty off. Everything else tho is fine imo

Pu$$yFace

I thought City Hunter's face was less convincing in its movements. There are a few places where the mandibles seem to not move properly, and the fully animatronic close-up face always felt a little cartoonish.
??? ::) :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

To be fair a lot of people seem to think that way, including me.

Billiken

💩💩

Huggs

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Jan 31, 2021, 05:30:01 AM

Predator Films - Hyper Masculine protagonist emasculated by a pussy with teeth faced monster.

Or...

BlueMarsalis79

Pearlhead

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 02, 2021, 06:02:00 PM

Predator Films - Hyper Masculine protagonist emasculated by a pussy with teeth faced monster.

Or...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wczrmfk1GKE

f**king Meat Canyon!  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Bet that Predator enjoyed the Double wide surprise

Huggs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 03, 2021, 03:11:26 AM
Bet that Predator enjoyed the Double wide surprise

Gaaawd Daayum

Voodoo Magic

A turn, this thread took...

Pu$$yFace

Or...

You made me spit coffee out at work  :D

Kradan

Or...

:D

Ok, WTF was THAT ?

Yautja888

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Jan 31, 2021, 09:07:08 PM
Quote from: Yautja888 on Jan 31, 2021, 07:23:44 PM
After the first movie, all the predators looked more or less like suits, the next predator must be a male, and slimy
like the original, i don't care who builds it, as long as he's as realistic as the original one.It also must be pratical.
They got enough tries, now we demand quality.We're not asking for much, i believe.
I agree to an extent. 

But you're being flagrantly disrespectful of Stan Winston's City Hunter and Elder Pred from Predator 2. 

All looked fantastic.  In fact in ways I think the City Hunter looks vastly superior to the original.

Well, I suppose that I sounded radical, I agree with you about the predators from the second movie,
they all got a nice design, and Stan Winston's team created the best looking predators of the whole
franchise.I can understand that you, and other people can prefer the design and color from the City
Hunter as it will always be something subjective.This said, I would disagree if someone stated that
there is a predator who look more genuine than  the original.And I demand this level of quality.
If we get too see glimpses of the new design and it looks like a 'crabator' I'll be out.My hope is that
most fans will be uncompromising, this time.

Jigsaw85

BlueMarsalis79

Alien Films - Female protagonist attacked or attempted to be penetrated Phallic head shaped monsters

Go WOKE go BROKE

AmIwriteguys?!!!

Haha, gottim

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed