New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 117,397 times)

ED-E

@Predator is talking here
Because established directors/writers are not hired guns, they work on movies they want to and that's rarely sequel X in a franchise. Even if you drop insane amounts of money to hire them, they will half ass their way through it just to fullfill the contract.

John McTiernan and Jim/John Thomas as writer were nobodys at the time they made Predator. Shane Black was an established director and even more so as writer (he even had ties to the first Predator) and yet his Predator movie sucked hard.

Kradan

Gr33n M4n

Kradan

That's one creepy motherf**ker

Samhain13

David faces the biggest threat to his Dickhead creation: The Pussyface.

Gr33n M4n

David looks more intimidating than the Predator  >:(

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Samhain13 on Nov 25, 2020, 09:18:17 PM
David faces the biggest threat to his Dickhead creation: The Pussyface.

Predator: Because of your stupid protomorph or whatever, I can no longer hunt Aliens! >:(

Now you gon 'die ugly motherf**ker 😈

David: I'll do the fingering  :-*

Kradan

*Predator makes a confused face and starts self-destruct sequence*

Enjoy

Precolonial = before cowboy

Chest burster xl

Lol classic line "pussy face"

overthere

Calling it now, the Predator from this movie will turn out to be the Jungle Hunter from the original. The location is the same and Anna talks about this happening often enough that there's a legend about it. That's our guy.

Nightmare Asylum

I mean, this one is set in America so... I'm going to assume probably not on that one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed