User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: IL-2 tank crew, deep tank simulator game, SCG recr...  (Read 1047 times)

judge death
Oct 05, 2020, 07:02:06 PM
Topic on: Oct 05, 2020, 07:02:06 PM
Well I dont see anyone here talking about the tank simulator named: Tank crew, made by the same team that is making the excellent ww2 dogfight simulators, focusing on realism and fully modelled tanks where the interior is modelled exactly like the real thing, gun locks, visors, seats, battery, electric engine for the turret traverse etc is modelled and working!
And unlike warthunder and world of tanks this is no arcade, fast paced shoter, but a slow and nerv wrecking simulator where one face historically accurate enemy tanks, in this game the panther and the tiger tanks cant be taken out frontally by a T-34-76 tanks but they have to try to flank one and find the weaker side armour.

Have anyone here besides me tried it? :)

Also my tank unit: SCG simulated combat group is always open for other tank players to join and take part in our sunday missions where we play semi military style missions based ont he eastern front which big frontlines to break though and objectives to reach, cooperation in our group and very realistic with enemy artillery and airstrikes hitting us as we advance, enemy tanks might be hidden or dug down or massattacking us or counterattacking, and deadly anti tank guns hidden all around. We have a dead is dead mode which will test the skill of any seasoned tanker.

We mostly portray the grossdeutchland division and based on real unit, but we also play time to time allied tanks.

time to time we also get challenged by other tank units and have long battles against eachothers.

A video:

« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2020, 07:13:52 PM by judge death »

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed