User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "That’s in process" - Ridley on Next Alien Prequel  (Read 9468 times)

bb-15
Oct 16, 2020, 08:32:47 PM
Reply #195 on: Oct 16, 2020, 08:32:47 PM
Q
I think finish the saga. Don’t be a prick tease and leave us hanging. To be honest I’ve enjoyed the prequels.

I applaud your honesty. Me too

No one's deliberately being a tease. It's more the almighty box office receipts have spoken.

Yes! And on the grander scale of the stu
I think finish the saga. Don’t be a prick tease and leave us hanging. To be honest I’ve enjoyed the prequels.

I applaud your honesty. Me too

No one's deliberately being a tease. It's more the almighty box office receipts have spoken.

Yes! And on the grander scale of the movie business, the almighty box office has led to a huge merger between Disney and Fox.
The Alien/Predator franchises are just a pawn in the game of Disney buying Fox.

Disney has made a huge amount of money with Marvel. Fox owned Marvel properties; X-Men and Fantastic Four. Disney thinks these properties will add to their multibillion dollar Marvel empire. Disney is probably right.

* Where does that leave Alien? Disney wants to make $ billion box office movies. No new Alien film is going to make that much money. It's going to take years for Disney to get desperate enough to bet on a small budget, mediocre box office Alien movie. By that time I predict that the Alien franchise will get complete reboot.

PS. I enjoyed the prequels but imo the prequel saga is over.

;)

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed