August/September Update

Started by molasar, Aug 19, 2020, 02:43:03 PM

Author
August/September Update (Read 40,182 times)

molasar

molasar

This is still a huge jump from this

BTW I still like a C64 version.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 26, 2020, 07:23:59 PM
I see what you mean about the eyes, but for me the most distracting thing is the hair. I'm getting John Cena vibes more than I am 80's Arnold Schwarzenegger there. It just looks a little bit too full, at least from those angles.

I guess we know why they photoshopped Arnold's head on the game model's body in the promo.  :-\

Quote from: molasar on Aug 26, 2020, 08:28:46 PM
This is still a huge jump from this

https://photos.wowroms.com/emulators-roms-logo/22/137120/420-420/Predator.jpg

BTW I still like a C64 version.

:laugh:

Btw, thanks for posting those pics Mole-star!

Enjoy

Enjoy

COMANDOJOHNSONFANCYPANTS      Is my username If anyone want's to add me as a friend to game on playstation   network. 

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

They just released the first half of the next update. Lots of fixes including City Hunter's roar.

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-2-0-part-i/13475

Tichinde

Tichinde

doesn't look like they fixed the mask. Voodoo will still be displeased

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Thanks for posting Mikey!

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 27, 2020, 08:01:05 PM

Maybe that quacker of a biomask will be addressed in part two? Hopefully? 🤞

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 27, 2020, 08:30:15 PM
Thanks for posting Mikey!

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 27, 2020, 08:01:05 PM

Maybe that quacker of a biomask will be addressed in part two? Hopefully? 🤞

Well as someone who didn't buy it. I can tell you I at least have a pretty serious issue I'm a little upset about. It says that at level 100 you should have the city hunter combistick... I'm 150, it's locked...

pls help

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

New datamines, posting em on the datamine thread rn

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 27, 2020, 08:46:28 PM
Well as someone who didn't buy it. I can tell you I at least have a pretty serious issue I'm a little upset about. It says that at level 100 you should have the city hunter combistick... I'm 150, it's locked...

pls help

It will be available in tomorrow's Part II update.

Kailem

Kailem

In an unbelievable turn of events they "fixed" City Hunter's roar; by swapping it out with a different one that's also broken!

His new one is one of the main roars from the AVP PC games, only this time it cuts off halfway through, so not only does it just sound weird but he's also left doing the animation with no sound.

Not to mention that the loadouts are all busted again after this patch, and not just because some of the gear and perks have new weight numbers. Weapons are missing or changed in some loadouts, and the second Predator loadout won't even, well, load.

Add to that the fact that the game crashed in my very first post-patch Predator match and I'm suddenly not feeling like this is going to be the update to fix all the things that have been broken for so long.

Oh, and people can still get under the coastal village buildings on Backwater, so I'd imagine they can still get under the map too. Because that's not something that needed to be fixed.....

Kradan

Kradan

City Hunter is cursed, I'm telling ya

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 28, 2020, 05:34:09 AM
In an unbelievable turn of events they "fixed" City Hunter's roar; by swapping it out with a different one that's also broken!

His new one is one of the main roars from the AVP PC games, only this time it cuts off halfway through, so not only does it just sound weird but he's also left doing the animation with no sound.

Not to mention that the loadouts are all busted again after this patch, and not just because some of the gear and perks have new weight numbers. Weapons are missing or changed in some loadouts, and the second Predator loadout won't even, well, load.

Add to that the fact that the game crashed in my very first post-patch Predator match and I'm suddenly not feeling like this is going to be the update to fix all the things that have been broken for so long.

Oh, and people can still get under the coastal village buildings on Backwater, so I'd imagine they can still get under the map too. Because that's not something that needed to be fixed.....
The roar is from Predator 2, from when he is cauterizing his arm
Also I think some weapons were changed in order thus explaining the switched loadouts

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 28, 2020, 07:39:12 AM
The roar is from Predator 2, from when he is cauterizing his arm

Really? Wow, I didn't think of that. Yeah, I guess it could be. I have to give it another listen. Doesn't that Predator 2 roar have the cauterizing sizzling sound in the beginning of it, then it gets muffled when it cuts to Herb's wife? Well, that would explain why it cuts short. :laugh: I can't imagine Illfonic massaged the sound file considering they didn't opt to massage the better roar beginning with the syringe sound. Maybe you're both right and one of the AVP games already massaged it and Illfonic lifted it?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

New masks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed