Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC

Started by PAS Spinelli, May 26, 2020, 11:47:19 PM

Author
Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC (Read 17,957 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Stitch on Jun 03, 2020, 01:16:58 PM
Quote from: Enjoy on Jun 03, 2020, 04:50:51 AM
This game is a mess for fire team players. The predator has too much health and the A.I got stronger and more of them. Unplayable. Soo off balence.
I don't know. I usually die as fire team and that's what I expect. The predator is supposed to be a supreme alien hunter, right?

Lately I have been escaping and dying more or less at the same rate. Killing the Predator is kind of hard now, as it should, usually happens when it tries to rush during the wait for the chooper after its second wind is gone. Making the Predator run to heal during first encounters is not that hard.

Its rare to capture a Predator body now though. I think its better than it was on the free trial and first week, the fireteam killed the Predator in most matches I played.

Enjoy

Enjoy

I take issue with pointblank shotgun hitting him 20+ times and not even reacting to it. If you go by predator 2 ,about 6 rounds would knock one on its ass.
Still not happy with the mini gun either.

Enjoy

Enjoy

I Did notice dutches blade is capable of stunning the predator for a second.

JokersWarPig

The minigun does leave A LOT to be desired.
I think all knives stun the predator though if you hit him with a parry, or does Dutch's stun him for longer?

Enjoy

Enjoy

I never noticed the combat bowie knife stunning the predator at all. Just the dutch blade.
At this point I would welcome the predator hunter killer outfit at the end the predator for fire team members or predator in camo pants able to survive a predator attack and even defend itself.
Thought i was attacked by a predator with a Tusk mask like in predators. Happend too fast to tell.

GreybackElder

I don't mind the Alpha Predator being a skin, I just hope they create more options for skins in addition to this. More armor and weapons options. Using an old flint lock pistol would be bad ass. Also, in regards to the playability right now, I think it's pretty good. I play only as a predator and If a fire team sticks together the predator is going to have a hell of a time winning. Also, I still wish they would nerf the reinforcements. It's soo damn quick. Also, the fact that fire teams can do this More than once is nuts!!

Kailem

Aroo? The fire team can only reinforce once per match. But yeah with how quickly they can do it I don't even bother to try and stop them, I just use the notification to try and get into position to get attack them once they all get back in.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 06, 2020, 05:33:31 PM
Aroo? The fire team can only reinforce once per match. But yeah with how quickly they can do it I don't even bother to try and stop them, I just use the notification to try and get into position to get attack them once they all get back in.

It might be glitch (at least what reddit and the forums assumes). It's happened to me a couple of times when they reinforced twice.

For me sometimes I just let them reinforce since I know outside the odd occurrence when it happens twice they can't respawn.

Ivan The Insect

I'm starting to like the lore development in this game, it finally answers how the Yautja became spacefaring despite being largely tribal.

Kailem

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jun 06, 2020, 05:37:36 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Jun 06, 2020, 05:33:31 PM

It might be glitch (at least what reddit and the forums assumes). It's happened to me a couple of times when they reinforced twice.

For me sometimes I just let them reinforce since I know outside the odd occurrence when it happens twice they can't respawn.

Damn, that sucks. I hadn't heard about that glitch. Hopefully they come up with a fix for that soon too. I know I'd be pretty annoyed if I'd almost wiped the fire team twice and then they reinforced again.

Corporal Hicks

I've not once ran into that glitch as a fireteam member, so I wonder how widespread an issue it is.

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Really like the backstory, a viceral bloody comic would be pretty cool.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteIn collaboration with 20th Century Studios, and game developer IllFonic, the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) today announced the Alpha Predator, an original design by the toy company, as a playable class in Predator: Hunting Grounds for the PS4™ system. The initial run of the Alpha Predator action figure in the US will see a limited release, with each box including a downloadable content (DLC) code. Players on the PS4™ system can redeem the code online to unlock the Alpha Predator in-game.

I hope that's not a figure exclusive then...

Voodoo Magic

Hot damn!!!!

Who called it?  WHO CALLED IT???

QuoteIn collaboration with 20th Century Studios, and game developer IllFonic

I knew it!

* Not many people pat myself on the back, so I do it myself... and break my arm doing it!  ;D

JokersWarPig

Well I'm kind of screwed because I play on PC...unless they mis-typed and it can be used for the PC.
If not though I just bought 3 of the Alpha's direct from the NECA store so if anyone wants a code and not the figure just lmk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed