Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2020, 03:53:38 PM

Author
Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis! (Read 96,235 times)

Corporal Hicks

If you have any interest in the Alien expanded universe, the odds are you’ve either read and share the overwhelming enthusiasm for Alex White and their novel Alien: The Cold Forge, or it’s been recommended to you! And it’s very well deserved. Fans have been clamoring for Alex’s return and Titan has kindly obliged!

Just announced via Bloody Disgusting, Alex White is returning to the Alien universe with Alien: Into Charybdis!

"Shy" Hunt and the tech team from McAllen Integrations thought they'd have an easy job—set up environmental systems for the brand new Hasanova Data Solutions colony, built on the abandoned ruins of a complex known as "Charybdis". There are just two problems: the colony belongs to the Iranian state, so diplomacy is strained at best, and the colony is located above a series of hidden caves that contain deadly secrets. When a bizarre ship lands on a nearby island, one of the workers is attacked by a taloned creature, and trust evaporates between the Iranians and Americans. The McAllen Integrations crew are imprisoned, accused as spies, but manage to send out a distress signal... to the Colonial Marines. 

Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis!

For those curious, Charybdis was a sea monster in Greek mythology that was later thought to be inspired by a whirlpool in the Strait of Messina. Alien: Into Charybdis is currently slated for release on the 25th of February 2021. It’s not available to pre-order through Amazon yet, but it is being listed for pre-order on Forbidden Planet in the UK!

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator comic and novel news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Voodoo Magic

The Old One

The Old One

Ah, perfect.

Engineer

Words cannot describe my excitement

Drukathi

Yeah, this will be hot!

Quotebizarre ship

Hmm... sounds delicious.

426Buddy

Russ840

Hell yes.

Don't tell me that that Dorman art is the cover ?

Engineer

Quote from: Russ840 on Feb 03, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
Hell yes.

Nah that's a piece of art from "aliens: tribes"

The Old One

The Old One

I'll say anything with Alex White's name on it deserves that quality of presentation though.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Engineer on Feb 03, 2020, 06:41:48 PM
Quote from: Russ840 on Feb 03, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
Hell yes.

Nah that's a piece of art from "aliens: tribes"

I forgot to caption it. I'll amend that shortly.

Nightmare Asylum

So very excited for this one.

SM

HuDaFuK

Most exciting Alien news I've received for years.

White is so deserving of another shot at the licence.

Russ840

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Feb 03, 2020, 06:50:17 PM
I'll say anything with Alex White's name on it deserves that quality of presentation though.

Damn right.  Dark Horse should commission Dorman to produce the cover.

0321recon

'When a bizarre ship lands on a nearby island' Never heard of Xenos driving a ship unless I'm mistaken. I'm peaked with interest where he goes with this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed