New Predator tv series?!

Started by Shaeffer11, Nov 25, 2019, 04:04:34 AM

Author
New Predator tv series?! (Read 3,404 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Pg13 predator show?

I swear, it's like they're trying to screw up on purpose.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah... no

SiL

SiL

I call bullshit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's WeGotThisCovered. It's gonna be bullshit I'm afraid. They're not reliable in the slightest.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

If a Predator TV show was happening for Disney+ we would hear about it next year given the anniversary year. We wouldn't hear scuttle butt from Wegotthiscovered of all things.

TV shows take awhile to develop and there's no way Predator could be kept quiet as this would imply it's early production or they've only talked about it. I don't doubt Disney is interested in Predator and that unless something happen we will see something in the Disney era outside of comics, games, and novels.
I think we actually can check to see if Disney is trademarking (or is it copyright?) products. If Disney is working on it we'd find its merchandise and so far nobody noticed anything.

Is something being worked on? Yes. Is it a movie or TV show? No.

The Old One

The Old One

I doubt it, not only because of the source but also the material- I can't see Predator, a creature without a universe of it's own so to speak- working as a TV series.

Shaeffer11

Shaeffer11

I thought I remembered the source being shit from something before

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Again, Disney paid a lot for Fox and they have to start turning all these Fox franchises into revenue generators, so a television series makes sense. But if true, I'm hoping along with Alien, Indepence Day, Planet of the Apes, etc. it's for a transformative relaunch of Hulu, not Disney+ and definitely not PG-13.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Excluding the possibility of this being fake, all I can say is f**k. OFF.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 25, 2019, 10:38:00 AM
It's WeGotThisCovered. It's gonna be bullshit I'm afraid. They're not reliable in the slightest.

^this. Website is known for pulling shit directly from their ass and plastering it around as gospel.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Aside from the site being about as reliable as a Soviet airplane, haven't Disney already said they're not going to PG the Alien and Predator series?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 26, 2019, 10:39:54 AM
Aside from the site being about as reliable as a Soviet airplane, haven't Disney already said they're not going to PG the Alien and Predator series?

Even If Disney had explicitly and repeatedly promised to do just that, I'd not trust this sites' reporting of it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. I don't even recall Bob Iger ever discussing Alien and Predator. Just a general - we'll continue doing those type of movies if the opportunity arises blah blah blah - when asked about another R rated Deadpool. It all struck me as was very noncommittal.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, very political saying something while meaning nothing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed