Wonder Woman vs. Aliens?

Started by EJA, Nov 18, 2019, 08:08:08 PM

Author
Wonder Woman vs. Aliens? (Read 2,645 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Katanu

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I'm more familiar with the Predator titles but if the Batman/Superman AVP book was anything to go by I feel like Predator would worked better. Given Wonder Woman can be depicted as being long-lived you have ample opportunity to tell a story about Diana encountering a Predator easier than you would the Alien.

Everyone be talking about Judge Dredd and BVP but we all know the real winner is the Plastic man Predator from JLA!  :D

Katanu

Katanu

Damn, I guess I should be glad I've never read that.  :-X

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Katanu on Nov 19, 2019, 09:01:40 PM

JLA versus Predator is all kinds of dumb with super powered Predator clones. I personally love it for taking advantage of the goofiness of superhero comics but I can see why some wouldn't appreciate it. The Plastic-man Predator I think only shows up twice, once as the jet for a bit and the next where it gets uppercut so hard its head shoots up like a rock em sock em robot.

One of these days I'll convince Neca to release at least one of them. lol

Katanu

Katanu

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Nov 19, 2019, 09:27:54 PM
Quote from: Katanu on Nov 19, 2019, 09:01:40 PM

JLA versus Predator is all kinds of dumb with super powered Predator clones. I personally love it for taking advantage of the goofiness of superhero comics but I can see why some wouldn't appreciate it. The Plastic-man Predator I think only shows up twice, once as the jet for a bit and the next where it gets uppercut so hard its head shoots up like a rock em sock em robot.

One of these days I'll convince Neca to release at least one of them. lol

These crossovers allow for some crazy stuff.
Just check this Elephant Alien from Predator vs. Judge Dredd vs. Aliens  :laugh:

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 19, 2019, 10:40:50 PM
Quote from: Katanu on Nov 19, 2019, 06:49:09 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 19, 2019, 06:46:27 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/z9INACkWtAnSw/giphy.gif
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRDWi2Qlu7GjD6HbeDu5JcmX3hxbH1UI_JadI_13xqD7rkN_ntV

Love the art in that series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed