Looking to Assemble Online Play Group for Alien RPG

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 06, 2019, 09:12:01 AM

Author
Looking to Assemble Online Play Group for Alien RPG (Read 4,627 times)

Corporal Hicks

As the title says. Would generally be playing Thursday nights, 7PM+ on-wards UK time. None UKians are welcome, but that's the time we'd be running it.

SiL

7PM Thursday is 6AM Friday my time.

I'm tempted.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think we'll be looking for about 4 players. We'll start off with those Cinematic one-shots to ease us in to the proper thing. Will probably be recording for the YouTube channel.

Quote from: SiL on Nov 06, 2019, 09:32:43 AM
7PM Thursday is 6AM Friday my time.

I'm tempted.

That's not too bad. Always thought it was worse difference than that for you.

HuDaFuK

The Old One

The Old One

I'm in.

Corporal Hicks

We're looking at 14th, 21st or 28th to play this month. We'll be starting with the Hope's Last Stand scenario to warm us into it.
Preferences?

Corporal Hicks

Actually make that the 21st and 28th.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Sign me up!

That's about 8am for me, easily done. And 21st/28th are both fine.

The Old One

The Old One

Wonderful! Glad to have you.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 08, 2019, 08:18:58 PM
Sign me up!

Hey cancer, SiL has had to drop out so we do have a slot open currently. 28th if you're still up for it?

The Old One

The Old One

I'll email him.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 19, 2019, 09:11:04 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 08, 2019, 08:18:58 PM
Sign me up!

Hey cancer, SiL has had to drop out so we do have a slot open currently. 28th if you're still up for it?

Yup, I am. For the Hope's Last Stand intro session, how much game content will I need on my end?

The character sheets (and I think some of the maps) are free on the site, the only issue is I wasn't able to pre-order and FL won't take my money til the 3rd of December - will I need to go fishing for a PDF to get me through, or is a character sheet and map likely enough for the intro?

Corporal Hicks

Nah, the GM will send them over. If you've got some actual dice, feel free to throw them instead of the digital dice thing that is available, but no fibbing! We're organizing this through Discord and will likely talk through DS, so if you could let me know your DS name I'll get you added to the group chat.

[cancerblack]

Cancerblack#2491

Corporal Hicks

I've sent you a friend request.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed