Alien: Survival - Spec Script by JM Prater & Eric David Wallace

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 29, 2019, 02:06:55 PM

Author
Alien: Survival - Spec Script by JM Prater & Eric David Wallace (Read 4,944 times)

SM

Steve T's not in a position to approve anything anyway.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Oct 31, 2019, 06:57:41 AM
There have been a lot of fan scripts over the years that got a lot of interest. I remember an Alien5 one written years ago that had great concept art and fan response, but -- predictably -- didn't go anywhere.

The reason why you don't hear about fans getting whisked away to make the next film is ... it doesn't happen. "Passionate fan" is not a job qualification
I know I've posted this before, but it's worth posting again because it's relevant:

SiL

SiL

Never not relevant.

Quote from: TC on Nov 01, 2019, 03:43:06 AM

Clearly not. But he must have had some plan to extract finance and support from Fox while telling them to back off and wait for him to return with the movie all completed. What was this plan?

That's the part that's missing  ???

TC
I think the thinking with fan projects like this (and there are many, so this isn't strictly aimed at the PO guys) is that the idea would be so good that everyone will just realise how perfect it is just the way it is, and nobody will ever have any input or creative differences or budget concerns ever.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 30, 2019, 11:26:11 PM
I just glossed over their site, but it seems to have more Blade Runner content than anything else. 

Blade Runner & Alien are one and the same, you got that?!  >:(

Local Trouble

Has that been ratified?

[cancerblack]

SM

Local Trouble

The Old One

The Old One

A lot of aesthetic, conceptual and thematic crossover.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 01, 2019, 07:50:11 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 01, 2019, 06:44:02 AM
"no"

Why does that sound Strayan in my head?

Because unless you're from the antipodes, aussie and kiwi accents sound essentially the same, and we both have the ability to type in our accents.

The Old One

The Old One

I can hear it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed