What does your Avatar & signature say about you?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Oct 16, 2019, 01:28:59 AM

Author
What does your Avatar & signature say about you? (Read 1,347 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Mine says that I like to project darkness as a defense mechanism  ;D

Kradan

Current avatar express my reignited love for Portal games.

Samhain13

Both my avatar and signature express how much I like AVP2 and Predators. I have been thinking about changing to something that included aliens as well though.

TheSailingRabbit

Drake and bunnies. It's a combination of my two most favorite things in the world.

Probably says I'm nuts.

Nightmare Asylum

Everything.

The Old One

The Old One

I'm open to the adult and the fantastical as long as it's good.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 16, 2019, 01:38:41 PM
Current avatar express my reignited love for Portal games.

Cool! I dig these games too  ^

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 16, 2019, 01:54:58 PM
Both my avatar and signature express how much I like AVP2 and Predators. I have been thinking about changing to something that included aliens as well though.

Aye! AVP2 Rocks!  8)

And now I just added the singnature to the OP  :laugh:

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 16, 2019, 02:05:47 PM
Drake and bunnies. It's a combination of my two most favorite things in the world.

Probably says I'm nuts.

I was wondering about that ...* is it a drawing? I mean, I see a bunny but what does it represent exactly? *

Well, now I know  ;D

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 16, 2019, 02:51:37 PM
Everything.

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 16, 2019, 03:32:35 PM
I'm open to the adult and the fantastical as long as it's good.

Me too. I actually dig Adventure Time, Steven Universe and Over the Garden Wall for the very  reason.   ;D :)  8)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 16, 2019, 03:55:51 PMI was wondering about that ...* is it a drawing?

It is a drawing.

I think it's been a year since I made it.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 16, 2019, 09:28:23 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 16, 2019, 03:55:51 PMI was wondering about that ...* is it a drawing?

It is a drawing.

I think it's been a year since I made it.

Nice drawing. It looks mysterious. Yes, your avatar is not new. But seriously, I didn't know it was based on Drake until now 🙃

Samhain13

Now I decided to have my favorite Predator as my avatar and my favorite game as my signature.

Immortan Jonesy

Absolutely stunning avatar. The signature is great too. Which reminds me, I need a banner too. Time to think 🤔 💭

Baron Von Marlon

I share certain characteristics with the character in my avatar, he's one of the most interesting movie characters in many years and I couldn't be bothered searching for another avatar somewhere else so I picked this one from the ones available.

I think I picked my signature because it fits in with a lot of the debates here. It also applies to art in general.
And in hindsight, it fits the character in my avatar. I can easily imagine him saying it.

Immortan Jonesy

I've read your signature with the voice of Michael Fassbender in my mind. Was not disappointed.  ;D

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 17, 2019, 01:59:51 AM
I've read your signature with the voice of Michael Fassbender in my mind. Was not disappointed.  ;D

I love David's voice and intonation.

Thought about the attachment for a banner.
I think the quote was used for the bombing scene in an early draft of Covenant or the prologue.
And the image's from Khang Le. Since it's official concept art I assume there was a partial script or guidelines given to him.
Both combined gave me the idea of David saying that line as he walks into the citadel unleashing the pathogen on the Engineers.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 17, 2019, 02:42:24 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 17, 2019, 01:59:51 AM

I love David's voice and intonation.

Thought about the attachment for a banner.
I think the quote was used for the bombing scene in an early draft of Covenant or the prologue.
And the image's from Khang Le. Since it's official concept art I assume there was a partial script or guidelines given to him.
Both combined gave me the idea of David saying that line as he walks into the citadel unleashing the pathogen on the Engineers.

Whoa I didn't know such a detail  :o TY!

A wonderful character played by a masterful actor indeed. He could be a great Hannibal Lecter.

Also, I imagine him citing Ozymandias while bombing the Engineers in that early version of the scene  8) ^

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed