Call for original Predator-style stories; see description

Started by Rebel-Blood, Sep 27, 2019, 02:13:05 PM

Author
Call for original Predator-style stories; see description (Read 2,805 times)

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

A few weeks ago I made a post called "Thoughts on a Predator film without Yautjas" https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=62703.0

The concept that I had originally was what if you had a Predator film without a Yautja. Instead, each sequential film keeps the theme of the series but adds a new bad guy. The idea for this project is to make a series of stories that revolve around this concept. Each story has a different antagonist but keeps the overall Predator theme.

At the same time, I want to take the concept one step further, I would like to post a series of stories based around this concept and would also like original stories from others as well which I will compile together. Notice, this is not a call for Predator stories, this is a call for stories inspired by Predator, see link for original post to understand the idea better. The stories can be as short or as long as you want them to be. I am not sure how long something like this would take but I believe 3 weeks should be reasonable. October 18 will be the deadline.

Anyone that wants to send me a original story can do so by sending me a personal message that includes the story. Regardless of whether the stories are good or bad I will post them so make it good. Once it is finished, I will post it as a pdf file containing all the stories together. I will try my best to fix any grammar or vocabulary mistakes. Good luck, can't wait to see what kind of stories we can make.  ;)

Rebel-Blood

Alright so after several weeks it appears this project has gotten alot bigger than what I imagined, I have decided to remove any deadlines, some things don't care about deadlines, I will continue the project but it will take alot longer than I realized. Hopefully the end result should speak for itself. If anyone would like to submit something to me, I am still interested in receiving submissions. Regardless if anyone submits or not, I will continue the project. I look forward to share the final project.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed