User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: J.W. Rinzler's The Making of Aliens  (Read 29581 times)

Elmazalman
Jan 10, 2021, 10:13:13 AM
Reply #240 on: Jan 10, 2021, 10:13:13 AM
I have his making of STAR WARS and ALIEN books, but haven’t read any of them yet. I did spend a few hours going through the ALIEN book. An interesting deleted scene, involving Ash’s attack on Ripley, was filmed - one that also made it into the comic book adaptation.

I was hoping to get some more information on the deleted shots of the Alien, hunkered down in profile next to an air shaft opening (the same one that Parker & Lambert covered earlier, when tracking Dallas), intercut with Ripley searching for Jones on the ship’s bridge. Oh well.

Prez
Jan 10, 2021, 10:53:49 AM
Reply #241 on: Jan 10, 2021, 10:53:49 AM
I have his making of STAR WARS and ALIEN books, but haven’t read any of them yet. I did spend a few hours going through the ALIEN book. An interesting deleted scene, involving Ash’s attack on Ripley, was filmed - one that also made it into the comic book adaptation.

I was hoping to get some more information on the deleted shots of the Alien, hunkered down in profile next to an air shaft opening (the same one that Parker & Lambert covered earlier, when tracking Dallas), intercut with Ripley searching for Jones on the ship’s bridge. Oh well.

Likewise got both of his Alien books but simply haven't had time to really digest them thoroughly. I'd love to get his Star Wars ones.

HuDaFuK
Jan 10, 2021, 11:00:10 AM
Reply #242 on: Jan 10, 2021, 11:00:10 AM
Found out the other day he did an Indiana Jones one too, which interests me.

StrangeShape
Jan 10, 2021, 03:20:08 PM
Reply #244 on: Jan 10, 2021, 03:20:08 PM
I finished the Aliens book and Im about a quarter into Alien. I cant put it down and I know all the making od docs by memory

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed