Your Meeting An Alien or Predator Cast/Crew Member Experience

Started by Number13, Sep 13, 2019, 03:36:17 AM

Author
Your Meeting An Alien or Predator Cast/Crew Member Experience (Read 5,639 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 04, 2019, 03:08:27 PM
I understand he cut the part where you asked Scott if he would be willing to direct an AvP flick?  ;D

Wait wat? Is that for real Hicks? lol

The Old One

The Old One

Lmfao, I didn't know.

Voodoo Magic

I was an arm's length away from Arnold Schwarzenegger but never was able to speak with him.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Samhain13 on Nov 04, 2019, 03:47:51 PM
I understand he cut the part where you asked Scott if he would be willing to direct an AvP flick?  ;D

Wait wat? Is that for real Hicks? lol

:laugh: No, not at all.

You look quite calm and collected in the interview though. Or else SiL did a hell of an editing job. I understand he cut the part where you asked Scott if he would be willing to direct an AvP flick?  ;D

It was more the fact I didn't really know how the experience was going to go down and I only had time for 3 questions and didn't realize it'd be that short. I felt I wasted on.

Russ

I met Vernon Wells at Heathrow a couple of years ago to talk about a project... So Vernon says "do you mind if my friend joins us?"

Like I'm going to say "No" to Bennett, but anyway, his "friend" turns out to be Rico Ross. So I'm sitting in a cafe at Heathrow with Bennett and Frost trying to act professional and failing.

They were great guys... totally willing to talk about their iconic roles... Quoting Aliens and Commando lines with them both is something I'll never forget.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Russ on Nov 05, 2019, 10:54:39 AM
I met Vernon Wells at Heathrow a couple of years ago to talk about a project... So Vernon says "do you mind if my friend joins us?"

Like I'm going to say "No" to Bennett, but anyway, his "friend" turns out to be Rico Ross. So I'm sitting in a cafe at Heathrow with Bennett and Frost trying to act professional and failing.

They were great guys... totally willing to talk about their iconic roles... Quoting Aliens and Commando lines with them both is something I'll never forget.

Holy shit we have an IRL Bennettspotter in our midst!

Spoiler
tfw it was crochet all along

[close]

SiL

You look quite calm and collected in the interview though. Or else SiL did a hell of an editing job. I understand he cut the part where you asked Scott if he would be willing to direct an AvP flick?  ;D
I did cut Damien Birchir going on a bizarre tangent about facehuggers when Hicks asked him about it :D

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Nov 06, 2019, 07:44:50 AM
I did cut Damien Birchir going on a bizarre tangent about facehuggers when Hicks asked him about it :D

Give us that AvPG Assembly Cut with all the awkward rants and bombed questions.

SiL

I no longer have the raw footage, AFAIK :'(

Also you're basically asking for the raw, uncut interview, and only Hicks could authorise that :laugh:

SM

I think that Bichir tangent has merit and am eternally disappoint you cut it.

SiL

I actually don't disagree with you there. I did try to keep it in, but it was kind of so left field it didn't really paint him or the interview in a terribly great light, even though what he said was actually very informative. If I do have the source files -- or Hicks does -- it would be great to upload it as a stand-alone piece for posterity, as it does help explain a pretty major part of the film.

SM

It needs a 'EXCLUSIVE LOPE FACEHUGGING EXPOSED - EXPLAINED!!!!' video.

SiL

It really does :laugh:

I actually think that's my biggest regret -- I didn't take it as a standalone video aside from the interviews. Luckily it was the only example -- the few other tangents I had to cut around weren't unique or terribly insightful.

Corporal Hicks

I've still got the SD cards (somewhere). I'm sure I noticed them during the move. I'll try and find them again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed