PHG v F13

Started by Azwaz1000, Sep 04, 2019, 01:34:37 PM

Author
PHG v F13 (Read 587 times)

Azwaz1000

Azwaz1000

I am very very excited for Predator Hunting Grounds as are we all im sure , but my biggest worry will be like Friday the 13th which was fun for the whole of 20 minutes as it got repetitive and unfortunately every man and his dog wanted to be Jason I play for over 10 hours 1 day and I was Jason ONCE nomore no less , don't get me wrong its fun and exhilarating playing as a survivor but the RNG as to who got to play the hunter side was well and truly broken , therefore the game was not fun playing with strangers and ruined the game in respects,

I do appreciate we all enjoyed the game I did to and this Is ofc my own opinion but im a huge huge Alien and Predator fan this is the type of game I have longed for forever the Predator movie at my fingertips but don't wish to play all day and only experience the 1 side of the fight but we'll see.

will there be leveling up system in Predator Hunting Grounds customisations and what traps can both side leave such as mines trips wires bear traps of sorts and please let me skin a marine

razeak

razeak

If it is set up like F13 I hope they at least include a single player mode so you can stretch your legs as the predator. I hope they have dedicated servers too. That made F13 a nightmare for a long time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I honestly don't see how companies can bring out multiplayer focused games without dedicated servers out the gate. It just seems like common sense to me. I'm hoping they've learned from F13 and have those straight away.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed