Started by Drukathi, Sep 02, 2019, 10:28:50 AM

Who will win?

Prisoners
4 (11.1%)
Runner
32 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author
Melee rush attack on Runner (Read 9,833 times)

markweatherill

markweatherill

What if they knocked it on its back? It might just lay there, unable to get up, waving its limbs in the air.
Maybe they could sneak up and break off those back pipe things first.

426Buddy

426Buddy

No backpipes on the runner

Kailem

Kailem

It's thought of everything!!

LastSonofKrypton

What they need to do is devise a concentrated psychological campaign, targeting the Runner's insecurities, it's lack of back pipes, the fact that it has no family, until it's spirit breaks and it gives up.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

It will probably just spend a fortune on Back Pipe Force Plus pills and spend it's time on Youtube getting reassured that a lack of back pipes is to blame for all it's failings, that the reason Alien is a timeless masterpiece is all because of Big Chads enormous back pipes, and why it's all the Queens fault, which all makes it even more angry.

razeak

razeak

The Runner was so violent because of Incel rage? Lol.

SM

SM

It's back pipes were MUTILATED because #feminazis.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Oct 22, 2019, 08:47:13 AM
What they need to do is devise a concentrated psychological campaign, targeting the Runner's insecurities, it's lack of back pipes, the fact that it has no family, until it's spirit breaks and it gives up.

Quote from: The Kurgan on Oct 22, 2019, 09:05:38 AM
It will probably just spend a fortune on Back Pipe Force Plus pills and spend it's time on Youtube getting reassured that a lack of back pipes is to blame for all it's failings, that the reason Alien is a timeless masterpiece is all because of Big Chads enormous back pipes, and why it's all the Queens fault, which all makes it even more angry.

Huh. That's a good one.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Oct 28, 2019, 12:34:22 AM

Hehe. I thought you said bagpipes.

Mutilating his instruments, now that's dirty.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: SM on Oct 28, 2019, 12:34:22 AM

All female Ghostbusters and Arya Stark killing the Night King pushed him into this lifestyle

Sandman 7

Sandman 7

Sorry, a bit off topic. 

After reading this thread and hearing the Aliens character name, I'm imagining a dark steamy corridor on Fiorina 161 with the Alien slowly twisting its head round towards a dark figure with a grey panel on the front of his tunic pointing a DS gun straight at it................"Runner"

Ronoc

Ronoc

I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Prez

Prez

The original post reminds me of that great old (hoax) story about a group of 42 Cambodian Midget League Fighters battling a lion.

The Old One

The Old One

I'm betting on the Alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed