- Dorian paints the Earth rise on the Moon, but the Moon's tidally locked so the Earth wouldn't "rise" relative to the horizon. (I guess it might just be stationary above the horizon, but the book specifically uses thew word Earthrise.)
- The number of staff on the station is inconsistent. Early on there are 32, later there are only 22.
- It says the sentry guns fire 10x24 mm. According to the Tech Manual they actually fire 10x28 mm, same as the Smartgun.
- A bit like the staff, the number of Xenos in the kennels is inconsistent. Dick says there's 63; earlier Blue said she has indeed used up 63 eggs, but adds most of the specimens were destroyed or lost before reaching adulthood.
- It refers to the Colonial Marines as USMC, it should be USCM.
- When Blue finds Charles cocooned in the Hive, he knows about Dorian setting the Xenos on the survivors, but he wasn't there when this happened.
- Dorian gets captured on one side of the station and wakes up on the other, meaning he somehow crossed the decompressed section without a helmet on his space suit. He can't have been taken through the vents because earlier on it's stated a person in a suit wouldn't fit. (Although I guess its possible he was Facehugged immediately, and that's what kept him alive on the journey. He'd still get some serious frostbite though.)
There's also the fact the kennels are painted entirely green specifically so the Xenos will show up clearly should they escape - but when they do get loose the area's flooded with red alert lights, turning the walls brown and completely ruining the effect.
(Disclaimer: The only reason I've picked up on so many slip-ups is because a) I'm a f*cking nerd, and b) I've read the book three times already