Sharp Stick and DLCs

Started by Predator@Alien, Aug 24, 2019, 04:53:07 PM

Author
Sharp Stick and DLCs (Read 4,515 times)

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Hello !

I need help to download the Sharp Stick. It's the only DLC which is not available for European residents and PS3 players. I try to change the language of the system it's not the solution.
So I think I'll buy A:CM for PC and I'll be able to download it for I imagine no more than 2€. But the problem is that on Steam, it seems to be an obligation to buy the complete version, the game with DLCs. Because if I look the price of the Sharp Stick it's 30€, just like all of the others DLC. Is that a bug ? Will it be deduct if I configure my game with Steam ?
And about Steam... I can buy the game with the box ? Because I don't want to have a dematerialized game...

Thank you for the help you'll bring to me ;)

Oh and you d'ont need to tell me that there is no interest in it, I want to try it, I have to try it  ;D

Stitch

Stitch

Looks like the only version of the game on steam is the full pack with all DLC.
On Steam it's all digital download so you don't get boxes.

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

But can I buy it before with a box, and transfer it with Steam ? Or it will be always without Steam ?

Stitch

Stitch

Unfortunately, if you buy a boxed game it won't come with any DLC, so in order to get sharp sticks you'd have to buy the steam full collection anyway, and thus buy the game twice.

Not gonna lie. I actually did that. I got it on PS3 cheap second hand but didn't want to pay stupid amounts of money for the DLC on PS3 so bought it on steam when it was on sale for £7.

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Okay thank you !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed