Primal Hunt Textures

Started by PsyKore, Aug 22, 2019, 09:42:14 AM

Author
Primal Hunt Textures (Read 3,481 times)

PsyKore

PsyKore

Is anyone able to send me the Predator ship Primal Hunt textures? Would be greatly appreciated. phunrez.bat just isn't working for me, for some reason.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 22, 2019, 09:42:14 AM
Is anyone able to send me the Predator ship Primal Hunt textures? Would be greatly appreciated. phunrez.bat just isn't working for me, for some reason.

Where are you running phunrez? you need to copy some rez files from avp2 folder to ph folder then run it.

So F4AR soon? You're awesome.  :D

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I think you can also find them in the UMP2 textures, there should be a folder called "PREDATOR" and it's all in there in case your problems remain.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 27, 2019, 08:55:08 AM
Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 22, 2019, 09:42:14 AM

Where are you running phunrez? you need to copy some rez files from avp2 folder to ph folder then run it.

So F4AR soon? You're awesome.  :D

Yeah, from memory it's sounds.rez and AVP2.rez. Is there another one it needs that I'm maybe forgetting? phunrez for whatever reason just disappears once I click any key to continue.

I'll look in the UMP textures anyway. Thanks guys.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Maybe just copy all the rez files then.

It should work no problem.

PsyKore

PsyKore

I got it working. I just overlooked the Lithrez file by mistake. Silly goose I am. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed