Super Predator's Dogs vs Ultimate Predators Dogs

Started by yhe1, Aug 18, 2019, 04:33:18 AM

Author
Super Predator's Dogs vs Ultimate Predators Dogs (Read 3,670 times)

yhe1

An equal number of the Super Predator's Dogs engage the Ultimate Predator's Dogs

Which dog will come out on top?

The Kurgan

Ultimate dogs appear to be nearly bullet proof and armored. My money is on them.

Kenner_Alien_Kaste

The Hellhounds also kept taking a good chunk of Minigun fire-And they're about as big and strong with those added tusks to boot.

Voodoo Magic

From what I've seen on screen, the Hellhounds from Predators are victorious, even though they can't reach their prey with their mouth with all those horns.

Corporal Hicks

I expect the Hellhounds from Predators would end up on top here. I'm just imaging those facial spikes being rammed into the other dogs.

I'd love to see them actually get used again.

Kenner_Alien_Kaste

Kenner_Alien_Kaste

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 19, 2019, 07:14:18 AM
I expect the Hellhounds from Predators would end up on top here. I'm just imaging those facial spikes being rammed into the other dogs.

I'd love to see them actually get used again.

They were really cool and had a super unique design (and were from, at least in my opinion, an objectively better movie). It would be nice to see more of 'em-I suppose we can only dream.

Kradan

Dog from Predators vs one from The Predator is like throwing Hound of Baskerviles.against Scooby Doo. Guess who's gonna win yourself

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 21, 2019, 12:11:04 AM
Dog from Predators vs one from The Predator is like throwing Hound of Baskerviles.against Scooby Doo. Guess who's gonna win yourself

That depends. Are they fighting over Scooby Snacks?

Samhain13

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 21, 2019, 12:11:04 AM

Clearly you never heard of Scooby Doo's God of Destruction Final Form.

Wysps

Hellhounds. For the Ultimate Predator's dogs, apparently all it takes is one piece of shrapnel or bullet to become Lassie.

The Kurgan

That is true.

But before that they were sprayed by a bunch of people without a scratch.

Two hellhounds would have been easily brought down by that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed