There is a site somewhere that has all the AvP2 notes/notepads screenshot.

Started by Kimarhi, Aug 08, 2019, 02:21:38 AM

Author
There is a site somewhere that has all the AvP2 notes/notepads screenshot. (Read 5,368 times)

Kimarhi

Anybody know where it is?  Can't seem to find it.

Now that I get some of these weekends off, I might try my hand at some these fanfictions again.

Thinking about doing some AvP2 inspired stuff.

Help would be appreciated. 

It will probably end up never finished like Survivor and AvPG vs AvP but it will be somewhat entertaining whilst it last if a person wants to turn the brain off for 15 mins at a time.

SM

SM

There's this.  But I remember someone AXP transcribed a stack of stuff from AvP2.  Not sure if it's the same as this.

There's also this great slab of text from AbsoluteAvP.

Samhain13

Samhain13

You can see all of their's screenshots on zang zip's gallery

I think xenopedia missed one or two. I remember I had to check both to find the locations of all the logs for my last playthrough of AVP2.

Still both are missing the few ones that were on Primal Hunt.

If you want to see a timeline of the events from AVP2+Primal Hunt: you can try this. LV-1201 stuff starts on the year 2221(includes text logs info).

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 08, 2019, 02:21:38 AM
Thinking about doing some AvP2 inspired stuff.

I also though about one day writing fanfiction about AVP2.

Kimarhi

Thanks.  This will be close enough.  I wanted to get approximate dates correct as well as remember how sequences went down.

You are the homies. 

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for sharing these. I keep meaning to go through and read them all. I honestly can't recall ever hunting these down when I was a kid.

x-M-x

[cancerblack]

On a similar note, is there anywhere I can find pics of all the human models in one place without protracted trawling or manually going and screenshotting them myself?

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 06, 2019, 09:05:14 PM
On a similar note, is there anywhere I can find pics of all the human models in one place without protracted trawling or manually going and screenshotting them myself?

I have seen for the Aliens and Predator models but the humans? I never bumped into that, but Xenopedia's AVP2 character section has pictures of some human characters: https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Aliens_versus_Predator_2_characters.

KingKenny

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 06, 2019, 09:05:14 PM

Play HHO's bots map:

It spawns almost all the npcs in one room.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed