The Alien King/Male Counterpart to the Xenomorph; Suggestions and Ideas

Started by Kenner_Alien_Kaste, Jul 17, 2019, 03:27:23 AM

Author
The Alien King/Male Counterpart to the Xenomorph; Suggestions and Ideas (Read 47,724 times)

Kenner_Alien_Kaste

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 18, 2019, 09:41:15 AM
He truly is Big Chad.

This is undoubtedly one of the best comments I've seen on one of my threads.

Samhain13

Huggs

He's just bobbing for G spots.

Nothing we haven't seen them do before.

The Kurgan

His sexual prowess is legendary.

Huggs

Lambert would say otherwise. I'd wager Dallas might as well.

Kenner_Alien_Kaste

Well, true-but sex for Aliens is undoubtedly different than sex for humans. We've seen that much in Species

The Old One

The Old One

No question about it.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Kenner_Alien_Kaste on Aug 17, 2019, 04:49:27 PM
Maybe that's how they eggmorph-The tail acts like an ovipositor, injecting the unfertilized egg (ie yolk, allantois, etc) into the host, before it uses a secondary sex organ that's the male portion/gametes, which fertilizes the egg and binds to the host's DNA, slowly turning them into a fully fertilized and healthy Ovomorph. Basically a double insertion male/female thing.

Yeah you know I never would have thought that getting face-hugged would be a welcome alternative to anything and yet, here we are.

Kenner_Alien_Kaste

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 19, 2019, 03:09:05 PM
Maybe that's how they eggmorph-The tail acts like an ovipositor, injecting the unfertilized egg (ie yolk, allantois, etc) into the host, before it uses a secondary sex organ that's the male portion/gametes, which fertilizes the egg and binds to the host's DNA, slowly turning them into a fully fertilized and healthy Ovomorph. Basically a double insertion male/female thing.

Yeah you know I never would have thought that getting face-hugged would be a welcome alternative to anything and yet, here we are.

I'm probably just talking out of my ass with what I suggested earlier, but tbh egg morphing had never been a pleasant experience from what we can tell-Brett and Dallas were in a f**k ton of pain already, and however the hell it made them turn into ovomorphs couldn't have been pleasant. It's mostly just out of some spur of the moment gag cuz of the R34 Giger drew 

TYRANTKINGALIEN

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 19, 2019, 03:09:05 PM

Noice. Lol
Agreed, everything he said was scary lmfao.

I've allways thought egg morphing would be a great way for an alien to make sure the species would have backups.
Say a single facehugger on a planet.
Finds host.
Grows up and instead of risking a molt to queen without any protection it would collect a few vulnerable host for egg morphing.
And once it secured them it would attempt a molt.
Aliens allways made me feel they were versatile.
Preatorians are allways welcome in my opinion, hope they make it into the movies.

I really liked how avp extinction did it.
the preatorian was the royal caste and would molt into 1 of the royal aliens. Have a TYRANT KING ALIEN only bred in times of excess or to combat vehicles, war machines or to tear through things regular aliens couldent.

Local Trouble

Quote from: TYRANTKINGALIEN on Sep 27, 2019, 04:08:11 AMPreatorians are allways welcome in my opinion, hope they make it into the movies.

Still Collating...

Well, technically, Han Solo did die in the recent movies, so... :P

JokersWarPig

so since Solo is dead....release the Praetorians.

Samhain13

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Jan 30, 2013, 03:28:50 AM
Praetorians are pointless.  Something is either an adult/ warrior/ drone/ [insert preferred term here] or a Queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed