Original Social Tease Artwork

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 21, 2019, 02:58:57 PM

Author
Original Social Tease Artwork (Read 2,698 times)

Corporal Hicks

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lVaYao

QuoteWe helped 20th CENTURY FOX develop a series of story visuals based on the ALIEN universe for their online marketing campaign. Besides capturing the look and feel of the ALIEN universe, the challenge was to convert each visual into square animated GIFs so they could be used on social media platforms like Instagram.

Monster Man

Monster Man

Love this artwork, definitely makes you feel as if there's more to the Alien universe as a whole.

[cancerblack]

What precisely are they marketing?

Still Collating...

It's long gone now. It was for the ReadPlayWatch thing they had going earlier this year. Resistance, Blackout and the Isolation cut scenes we got.

Samhain13

Samhain13

This artwork was better than what we got. Marketing better than the final product. So predictable.

Kradan

Kradan

Ha, those images remind me of headcrab shells in HL2

[cancerblack]

Hardly the first time people have had the idea for drop pods filled with parasites, but yes, I thought of HL too. The shape's more warhammer, but that's hardly original either.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 23, 2019, 01:10:22 PM
This artwork was better than what we got. Marketing better than the final product. So predictable.

I really liked Blackout, so its not all bad.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

It's not all good either,
but we take what we can get.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 23, 2019, 11:49:48 PM
Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 23, 2019, 01:10:22 PM

I really liked Blackout, so its not all bad.

I thoroughly enjoyed Blackout! The Animated Series was a huge misfire, though.

But the artwork is absolutely top-notch.

The Old One

The Old One

The animated series is a mortification and the Alien mobile game released after the Diablo Immortal fiasco, so not the greatest campaign. The art's great through.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed