Xenomorph vs Neomorph vs Deacon

Started by LastSurvivor92, Jun 10, 2019, 08:37:33 PM

Who would win?

Deacon
Xenomorph
Neomorph
Author
Xenomorph vs Neomorph vs Deacon (Read 12,017 times)

LastSurvivor92

I'm gonna go with the Neomorph due to the way it's impregnated into the victim, grows and bursts through the spinal column. Also, I think the strength of a Neomorph could over power a Xenomorph. The Deacon is pretty neat. Wonder what it would look like full grown?

What do you guys think? Who would win in a fight if all 3 battled it out?

SM

SM

Xenomorph.

judge death

Xenomorph no doubt, neomorph isnt pack animals nor as intelligent nor has armour and dont seem to build hives or converte things nor seem to be able to reproduce besides those spores.
Deacon was just a one off and its design seemed worse and doubting it could hunt effectively and based on the comic it became a mountain after eating more black goo material.

Huggs

Huggs

Possibly the deacon, given its size at birth and what one apparently did to the installation full of ancient engineers.

But a xenomorph would destroy a neomorph.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Tough. Liked that Deacon. Is the neomorph the same as that nice big white Beluga Alien that was floating around before Covenant?

Anyhow nothing tops the original Big Chap! Wish Fox would get that.

judge death

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 10, 2019, 08:49:52 PM
Possibly the deacon, given its size at birth and what one apparently did to the installation full of ancient engineers.

Problem with it is: the deacon we saw was created after a mix of random situations requiring human get infected, and then have sex and then the offspring needs to find a engineer and the female must be sterile too or else it might become something different. I doubt the infestation on the base back then with the engineers was of the same type, most likely something different spawned directly from an engineer, and we dont exactly know if that one creature killed them all, could been safety system, could been other engineers deciding to kill all life down there and abandon it etc.

Elmazalman

The Alien (the Big Chap).

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Covenant had a deleted scripted scene showing the Alien killing the Neomorph before getting onboard the ship at the end.

The Old One

The Old One

Correct.

Alien > Neomorph > Deacon.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 10, 2019, 09:47:49 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Covenant had a deleted scripted scene showing the Alien killing the Neomorph before getting onboard the ship at the end.

Yeah, I seem to remember it totalled the neo pretty easily.

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 10, 2019, 09:54:08 PM
Correct.

Alien > Neomorph > Deacon.

Does that include the AR version?

SM

SM

Quote from: Nostromo on Jun 10, 2019, 08:53:35 PM
Tough. Liked that Deacon. Is the neomorph the same as that nice big white Beluga Alien that was floating around before Covenant the same?

Anyhow nothing tops the original Big Chap! Wish Fox would get that.

They brought it back for Covenant.

Quote from: judge death on Jun 10, 2019, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jun 10, 2019, 08:49:52 PM

Problem with it is: the deacon we saw was created after a mix of random situations requiring human get infected, and then have sex and then the offspring needs to find a engineer and the female must be sterile too or else it might become something different. I doubt the infestation on the base back then with the engineers was of the same type, most likely something different spawned directly from an engineer, and we dont exactly know if that one creature killed them all, could been safety system, could been other engineers deciding to kill all life down there and abandon it etc.

It isn't random.  Humans and Engineers are genetically the same.  A male and female Engineer having intercourse could easily produce the same result.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Xeno. The original and still the best.

Kradan

Kradan

Xenomorph will definetly beat all the shit out from both. But i wonder who's gonna win in fight between Neo and Deacon?

The Old One

The Old One

Neomorph, no contest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed