I know it's silly as f**k but...

Started by Kradan, May 20, 2019, 10:46:06 PM

Author
I know it's silly as f**k but... (Read 2,328 times)

Kradan

Kradan

I know it's silly as f**k but that little thought won't let me go to bed until i share it.

So as long as facehugger is symbolic inbodiment of male fear of blowjob (don't remember who said that: O'Bannon, Scott, Giger or someone else) would it be possible it can (or at least try so) implant chestburster inside the host by another way if mouth somehow locked? To be honest. i'm talking specifically about butthole. You know because anal sex is as cruel and creepy kind of rape as oral one.

Call me pervert if you want but i think sexual fears is large part of Alien's franchise.

SuperiorIronman

If we're going to be completely honest.., I don't think there is actually a rule on what orifice the Alien has to use. To my knowledge there isn't an explanation about how or why it sits in the chest or abdomen either. I think you could feasibly get away with using alternative methods of entry.

SM

SM

It's about rape and violation; not sex.

And a facehugger probably couldn't use another entry as it wouldn't render the host unconscious.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Kradan on May 20, 2019, 10:46:06 PM
So as long as facehugger is symbolic inbodiment of male fear of blowjob (don't remember who said that: O'Bannon, Scott, Giger or someone else)

Feels more like disgust than fear.

would it be possible it can (or at least try so) implant chestburster inside the host by another way if mouth somehow locked? To be honest. i'm talking specifically about butthole. You know because anal sex is as cruel and creepy kind of rape as oral one.

I don't think the "tube" the facehugger uses during the implantation would reach the place it needs to be for its job to work. Plus the host won't get knocked out and the facehugger doesn't fit very well down there as it does for the head. It might be easier to remove than one that tries to go to the head.

In the head, the tail chokes the neck, the fingers grabs well around the head, and the tube knocks the host out preventing any fight. Then it will kill the host if others try to remove it. While if it goes for the ass, it will have to deal with an moving angry host while being on a position that doesn't offer much advantage to it.

Call me pervert if you want

Naughty. :P

Huggs

Huggs

There's some places even a facehugger won't go.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Facehuggers aren't perverts like us humans. They only do consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 21, 2019, 03:38:34 AM
Yep facehuggers aren't perverts like us humans. They only do consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Somehow I think you took my comment the wrong way.

Monster Man

I imagine if there was a race of creatures with no mouth like these dudes for instance, they'd excrete just enough acid to make a entry point that'll lead to the appropriate spot.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kradan on May 20, 2019, 10:46:06 PMwould it be possible it can (or at least try so) implant chestburster inside the host by another way if mouth somehow locked? To be honest. i'm talking specifically about butthole.
Sounds like a shitweasel from Stephen King's Dreamcatcher.

Russ

Russ

Shitweasle is a brilliant name for a band. Though it'd have to be a thrash band

The Old One

The Old One

One term: Plagiarus praepotens.

Kradan

Kradan

I think there's big possibility that Neomorph spores could easily enter through butthole if all other holes would be somehow blocked.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Now that will be painful when it comes out.

Kradan

Kradan

Even more than through back or through mouth?

Samhain13

Samhain13

The spores entering the urethra would be the worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed