User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Predator Hunting Grounds (2020) by Illfonic - PS4  (Read 11502 times)

Still Collating...
Oct 09, 2019, 08:57:45 PM
Reply #195 on: Oct 09, 2019, 08:57:45 PM
Q
You mean they're implying they'd show more stuff we haven't seen at all?

Kailem
Oct 10, 2019, 06:23:23 AM
Reply #196 on: Oct 10, 2019, 06:23:23 AM
Q
I mean they probably have a certain amount of production material archived not all of which has been seen by us. We're still getting new photos from the set of Alien, and that movie's older than even the original Predator.

I'd love it to mean "they secretly have a new movie, TV series, shared AVP universe and a AAA open-world video game made by Rocksteady all in the works", but I'm not getting my hopes up that this dev meant anything more than that.

It could just be stuff like unreleased concept art or rejected designs for the various movies that have never been made public, that sort of thing.

Hmm. Unfortunately when I think unreleased concept art and rejected designs, my mind immediately goes to the pred-monkeys and spiders.

Soooooo I guess I'll put you down as a "no" for "playable pred-monkeys"?

Voodoo Magic
Oct 10, 2019, 08:02:38 PM
Reply #197 on: Oct 10, 2019, 08:02:38 PM
Q
No Pred-Monkeys.

A Female Yautja would be extremely cool though!

Still Collating...
Oct 10, 2019, 08:48:58 PM
Reply #198 on: Oct 10, 2019, 08:48:58 PM
Q
I mean they probably have a certain amount of production material archived not all of which has been seen by us. We're still getting new photos from the set of Alien, and that movie's older than even the original Predator.

I'd love it to mean "they secretly have a new movie, TV series, shared AVP universe and a AAA open-world video game made by Rocksteady all in the works", but I'm not getting my hopes up that this dev meant anything more than that.

It could just be stuff like unreleased concept art or rejected designs for the various movies that have never been made public, that sort of thing.

Hmm. Unfortunately when I think unreleased concept art and rejected designs, my mind immediately goes to the pred-monkeys and spiders.

Soooooo I guess I'll put you down as a "no" for "playable pred-monkeys"?

I get it, knowing where these franchises are at, it's better to keep our expectations at a reasonable and skeptic level.

molasar
Oct 28, 2019, 12:49:56 PM
Reply #199 on: Oct 28, 2019, 12:49:56 PM
Q
Death Stranding was just announced to be released on PC in early summer 2020. Here is a good chance that Predator: HG will be as well.

« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2019, 12:58:45 PM by molasar »

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed