User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Surviving Hadley’s Hope, Interview with Aliens’ Ca...  (Read 3290 times)

Corporal Hicks
May 10, 2019, 07:38:19 AM
Reply #30 on: May 10, 2019, 07:38:19 AM
Q
Of course, i was a little pissed because you didn't include MY questions (how dare you!?) but just a little  :)

Sorry, can't fit them all in and always conscious of time with the guests.

Is there any possibility for getting Sigourney for next Alien Day? That would be awesome.

I'm gonna go with "no" for now.

Absolutely brilliant Podcast. I really enjoyed that. Carrie is such a humble, likeable person who comes across so well. Great questions too guys - loved the fact you didn't go over the same questions that have been asked so many times in the past.

Thanks, Prez! Carrie was amazing to chat to! That's something we're conscious of. It's boring for the guests and for the listeners. Somethings can't be avoided being repeated but I'll try to put a different spin on them in that case.

So then - how about finally getting James Cameron on your podcast eh ;-)

See above about Sigourney!  :laugh:

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 07:40:04 AM by Corporal Hicks »

Rankles75
May 11, 2019, 11:18:50 PM
Reply #31 on: May 11, 2019, 11:18:50 PM
Q
Carrie comes across really well on Twitter, seems very grateful for her experiences on Aliens and always seems to find the time to interact with her followers. Can’t wait to listen to this when I get a spare hour (probably tomorrow evening). :)

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed