The Company

Started by LastSonofKrypton, Apr 18, 2019, 09:51:07 PM

Author
The Company (Read 6,110 times)

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

The story is also up on Wattpad.

Overview.  Alien: 937 - Part Three

The Nostromo's Science Officer Aaron Conway prepares to depart Thedus for the return journey to Earth, only to be told he is being replaced.  Meanwhile back on Earth, Weyland Yutani Administrator Anderson Tucker nervously waits for the Nostromo to reach Zeta Two Reticuli, but events closer to home draw his attention, in particular a disturbing report from an investigation into the loss of cimmunications with a military installation on a jungle moon

SM

SM

Quote from: AVPVBRFan79 on Jun 15, 2019, 04:32:46 PM
Who else thinks that Tyrell Corporation and the Weyland-Yutani Corporation are long term conglomerate rivals in  the same universe?

No.  Weyland-Yutani didn't exist until 70 years after Tyrell collapsed.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 06, 2019, 05:59:57 PM
I really should have planned this whole thing better, most of it is written off the cuff, which has made it more difficult that I intended. 
I feel your pain; as the universe gets more established (and documented @ SM's site), it's going to be more of a challenge!

Part 3 is read and commented upon.

Good luck, and keep at it!  ;)

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: FenGiddel on Jul 08, 2019, 02:50:34 PM
Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 06, 2019, 05:59:57 PM
I really should have planned this whole thing better, most of it is written off the cuff, which has made it more difficult that I intended. 
I feel your pain; as the universe gets more established (and documented @ SM's site), it's going to be more of a challenge!

Part 3 is read and commented upon.

Good luck, and keep at it!  ;)

Yeah I took a few liberties.  Once it is finished I'll revisit it a few months down the line and make some changes.

TC

TC

I still feel like I should withhold comments until you've finished. Endings usually make or break a good story, so - good luck! (But I'm still interested and enjoying it so far so that's a positive sign!)

Nice idea, moving to Wattpad. I've heard good things about it.

TC

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: TC on Jul 10, 2019, 09:17:55 AM
I still feel like I should withhold comments until you've finished. Endings usually make or break a good story, so - good luck! (But I'm still interested and enjoying it so far so that's a positive sign!)

Nice idea, moving to Wattpad. I've heard good things about it.

TC

Yeah Wattpad has been so much easier to use. 

Spoiler
I think I might have overdone the references in Part 3 though, I got carried away a little
[close]

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 11, 2019, 10:21:57 AM

Spoiler
I think I might have overdone the references in Part 3 though, I got carried away a little
[close]
Don't sweat it! You can easily sort all that out in the editing... ;)

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Part Four is finished.

https://www.wattpad.com/782923771-alien-937-part-four

For those following the story, I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed