Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 03, 2019, 11:27:02 PM

Author
Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership! (Read 80,066 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 25, 2019, 05:59:41 AMThere is NO WAY Disney would be happy with a five million dollar profit.

I wasn't talking about Disney and one of their potential releases.
But about someone or some studio renting the property to make their own movie. To the investor(s) of that project, 5 million might be sweet.

Voodoo Magic

Why keep the Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation separate if your going to rent off such properties? Nah, Alien is not controversial like Dogma. 

Hulu, Hulu, Hulu, I say!  Unless Sigourney returns. :)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 21, 2019, 11:46:17 PM
Gibson got you by a few decades unless there is some reference I'm not getting

Jumping back to this; I meant I lifted the spores from the Gibson script for my own use that year, because I dig it. That's all. So I enjoyed seeing something similar on the big screen a few years later.

Kimarhi

I'm picking up what your laying down. 

Huggs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 27, 2019, 02:24:40 AM
I'm picking up what your laying down. 

Don't do it.

It's booby trapped

Kimarhi

Tension or pressure release

Huggs

All I know is that there's cheese.

Hey look, cheese!

(Springs trap)

Kimarhi

The Old One

The Old One

I don't even care anymore lol.

Dingbat

What I want to know is: if something is on hulu, can I still get it on DVD? I have a chronologically ordered DVD collection and I can't just say:"There's some data between these films", Also, I don't wan't to pay more each time I want to to the rewatch of every Alien , Blade Runner and Predator film.

Nukiemorph

Some streaming shows get physical releases.  Some don't.

Alien's a big enough IP.  I'd be surprised if an Alien Hulu show didn't get a physical release.

Evanus

Yeah, they would release it on disc for sure, don't know how long it usually takes though.. So I'd be pretty annoyed if they do something new on Hulu, since I'd have to wait.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Evanus on Aug 30, 2019, 08:12:07 PM
Yeah, they would release it on disc for sure, don't know how long it usually takes though.. So I'd be pretty annoyed if they do something new on Hulu, since I'd have to wait.

With Netflix it's about a year after the original release, usually around the time the second season becomes available for streaming.
And if you don't like waiting you can always download.

Evanus

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 30, 2019, 08:18:19 PM
Quote from: Evanus on Aug 30, 2019, 08:12:07 PM

With Netflix it's about a year after the original release, usually around the time the second season becomes available for streaming.
And if you don't like waiting you can always download.
A year?!

Piracy it is!  :P

Huggs

Quote from: David's Creation on Aug 30, 2019, 06:08:02 PM
Some streaming shows get physical releases.  Some don't.

Alien's a big enough IP.  I'd be surprised if an Alien Hulu show didn't get a physical release.

I doubt we'll ever even get a physical release of the shorts, even in the bonus features of a new film.

I think we're slowly reaching the point of what streams online, stays online.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed