Alien Prototype - Tim Waggoner

Started by felix, Mar 25, 2019, 05:09:09 AM

Author
Alien Prototype - Tim Waggoner (Read 34,354 times)

The Old One

The Old One

It's a pity Resistance and Rescue interfere with such potentially great characters.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

DaniilLogOut

DaniilLogOut

It's funny how I would never match these voices with these faces.  :)

SM

SM

Has Waggoner ever mentioned the 'parallel' story originally envisioned for Prototype that got cut?

Corporal Hicks

Not that I can think of.

SM

SM

Huh.  Interesting.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteAvPG – Was there anything that you wanted to do with Alien: Prototype but were unable to?

TW – It would've been cool if Davis had a body. Then he could've played a more active role in the story. I thought about giving him a temporary one, but in the end, I thought he would be more help to Zula as a disembodied intelligence in Prototype. Still, it would've been fun to write Zula and Davis in battle together.

That's all he said when I asked him.

Quote from: DaniilLogOut on Mar 30, 2020, 07:59:55 PM
It's funny how I would never match these voices with these faces.  :)

Go on! What were you expecting! lol

SM

SM

That's all he said when I asked him.

That would've been cool, but that's not it.  And he'd need to lose the body again before Resistance.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Can you divulge?

SM

SM

If he hasn't mentioned it, it's probably best I don't unfortunately.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Fair one.

Kradan

Kradan

Hey, why there's 15 minutes difference between podcast and Youtube video ?

Corporal Hicks

Because that's how much my trimming of uhms, uuhhhs, breaths and truncating silence makes a difference in length! Lol and I left a good length of fannying around in the video by accident. It's why I've edited the audio and video of the next one at the same time.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2020, 07:00:47 PM
Because that's how much my trimming of uhms, uuhhhs, breaths and truncating silence makes a difference in length! Lol and I left a good length of fannying around in the video by accident. It's why I've edited the audio and video of the next one at the same time.

Can you please tell me around what time in video RidgeTop makes "cough" joke ? I just want to see that in faces.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Whenabouts is it in the podcast?

Nevermind. About 29 minutes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed