Alien Prototype - Tim Waggoner

Started by felix, Mar 25, 2019, 05:09:09 AM

Author
Alien Prototype - Tim Waggoner (Read 34,247 times)

felix

felix

A new Mass Paperback story from Titan Books. Coming Oct 29th.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1789090911/ref=sr_1_32?keywords=titan+books&qid=1553490392&s=books&sr=1-32

QuoteCorporate spy Tamar Prather steals a Xenomorph egg from Weyland-Yutani, taking it to a lab facility run by Venture, a Weyland-Yutani competitor. Former Colonial Marine Zula Hendricks--now allied with the underground resistance--infiltrates Venture's security team. When a human test subject is impregnated, the result is a Xenomorph that, unless it's stopped, will kill every human being on the planet.

SM

SM

'Bout time.

felix

felix

I am just glad Titan is continuing with new Alien books.

The Old One

The Old One

Interesting. Overpowered? lol

Corporal Hicks

I would guess perhaps the host is something special? Genetically engineered to bring out certain traits with the DNA reflex?

Also, sweet to see Zula get her own novel.

Prez

Prez

A queen?

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Can't say I saw this coming, but it's pretty cool. It's neat to see Titan and Dark Horse working with the same characters.

Frosty Venom

f**k yeah!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Interesting! Novels are far more my thing than comics so I'm looking forward to this.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Glad to see that we're getting an all new story from Titan. As excited as I am about the Isolation novelization, I'll always be more excited for something new and original. Content wise 2019 will be a definitive year for the franchise; a new Golden Age if I may be so bold.

windebieste

windebieste

Looks like new releases all round.  Upcoming books, games, comics, action figures, short films and other thingies... 

What we really need is a new movie to be announced.  I'll take notice of that - the rest is nice and good fun but largely disposable and superfluous to varying degrees.

I really want to see  another movie but it's good to see the property is so strong across an abundance of licences.  That's a healthy sign as far a I am concerned.

-Windebieste.

Samhain13

Samhain13

What I really needed was Predator EU to be alive as well. We got 3 alien novel incoming and nothing for predator. No game too. Predator fans are on a limbo.

windebieste

windebieste

Unfortunately, it appears the 'PREDATOR' licence isn't as strong it should be.  'The Predator' wasn't anywhere near as good as it should have been. 

I honestly believe the 'ALIEN' property is strong enough across the board and we'll eventually see a new movie go into production.  'PREDATOR' may take longer.  It may not have the popular marketing traction that all the 'ALIEN' EU has.

-Windebieste.

proto leech

proto leech

A single alien? Color me intrigued

Still Collating...

I never really liked Zula. I hope this writer can change my mind. But if it's just a single alien, or only a few, we could have a very interesting novel on our hands.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed