I met Ian Whyte and Tom Woodruff Jr in person!

Started by RakaiThwei, Feb 17, 2007, 01:28:08 AM

Author
I met Ian Whyte and Tom Woodruff Jr in person! (Read 18,385 times)

BrokenTusk

whos Tom Noonan ??

also I'm sure we'll get a glimspe of the poster soon enough. If it's a Christmas release I guess we should get wind of it late spring/early summer.

besides I'm sure Rakai was to busy with Scar and Grid to care about the promotionals. 8)

RakaiThwei

Damn straight I was busy with Scar and Grid- talking to those two was an awesome experience.

And Tom Noonan was Cain from Robocop 2 and Frankenstein from Monster Squad.

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

^ I take it he's not friendly ?

RakaiThwei

I asked Tom Noonan a few questions, namely 3, did a few reinactments of him in his movies-- and the guy just said to me: "Can we also talk while I get busy with these other people, or are we done?"

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

probably Po'ed that he hasn't been acting ever since  ;D

RakaiThwei

I just checked out the comments on the front page regaurding this interview-- and apparently I am regaurded a hero here! Thanks all!  ;D

-Rakai'Thwei

SiL

I'd say regarded as a lucky bastard more than anything :P

Wolfy

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 18, 2007, 05:42:20 AM
I just checked out the comments on the front page regaurding this interview-- and apparently I am regaurded a hero here! Thanks all!  ;D

-Rakai'Thwei

Well I'd say your now regarded as the forum kitten :)

*pets Rakai*

BrokenTusk

hero, lucky bastard, and kitten.... ???

RakaiThwei

Quote from: BrokenTusk on Feb 18, 2007, 05:16:09 PM
hero, lucky bastard, and kitten.... ???

Hero and lucky bastard I can understand-- but kitten? :o

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

meow  :P 

IMO you would be real lucky to nab one of those hot toy Predators.

RakaiThwei

I forgot to mention a few things which should've been on the QnA posted but I suppose I can mention them here. I had put in good word about AvPGalaxy to Ian and Ian had told me that he often visits message boards to see what the fans have to say. So he could be reading this right now. Ian also told me that he thought that it was a wonderful idea that the Strause Brothers were interacting with fans.

Tom Woodruff also told me that he had fought Ian only once when shooting the segments for AvP, however a majority of the fight scenes between the Aliens and the Predators were often done by Tom and another stunt man, or the mechanical puppet.

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

by any chance you ask Ian about the differences between this Pred and the other 4 he play in AVP ?

BrokenTusk

I wish this movie would be released by this summer rather then winter.  :-\

Meathead320

Did you by any chance ask them if the Alien Queen was going to make an appearance?

Well, I will take a steaming dump in my popcorn box, right in the theatre, and then stomp on it if the PredAlien does not show up in the movie.

As fun as this might be, I probably would enjoy seeing the PredAlien more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed