Infestation of the Earth

Started by Predator@Alien, Mar 20, 2019, 03:18:46 PM

Author
Infestation of the Earth (Read 1,367 times)

Russ840

Russ840

That's cool. I have never seen that before.

The Old One

The Old One

Surprising, thought it famous amongst AVP fanatics.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's quite old, after all. I remember seeing those floated around in the early 00s as an Alien 5 poster. lol

SM

SM

Always thought that one looked hokey as.

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

I have another question :

I saw that major comics had titles with volume numbers. Like Genocide Volume 4, Hive Volume 5 ... to Stronghold Volume 8. Is there a logic behind that ? Is it still in relation to the infestation of the Earth in Book I and Book II  ? And then why some comic series do not have these numbers of Volume? Some are too small oneshot I guess but others like Colonial Marines or Music of the Spears ? Maybe I do not know anything about comic book publishing history, and there are several categories I do not know about ?

Thank you  :)

SM

SM

Don't know the logic behind it.  It also misses Berserker.

SiL

SiL

Dark Horse did a run of TPBs in the mid-late 90s (typically the ones with the Bolton covers) that didn't collect everything; maybe it was to do with those? They didn't collect things like Berserker, Colonial Marines, Music of the Spears and a metric f**kton of others (yet Kidnapped got in, sheesh).

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Okay thank you !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed