Other fandoms?

Started by Jaggedpulp, Mar 10, 2019, 02:52:52 PM

Author
Other fandoms? (Read 930 times)

Jaggedpulp

Jaggedpulp

What other fandoms are you interested in other than AVP?  for me it's X-files, James Bond, pulp characters like The Shadow or Doc Savage and old horror films (most interested in 1930s - 70s).

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

Terminator, Star Wars, Warhammer 40k, Blade Runner, and HP Lovecraft are probably the main ones for me.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Pokemon, the old Star Wars EU, Indiana Jones, older TV shows like Hogan's Heroes and M*A*S*H.

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

Darth Bane Trilogy + Darth Plagueis over any new material any day!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Gears of War, Dead Space, Lord of the Rings. Some animes like Dragon Ball, Attack on Titan.

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

Oh and if we're talking games Half Life, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Dead Space, Metro 2033 and Doom.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Fallout. Bunch of others but Fallout is the most active one.

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

I forgot to mention Mad Max and Matrix.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm a fan of a bunch of other things, but I don't know that I engage with many other "fandoms" than this one. I chat a fair amount about Transformers and Warhammer40k on other forums, but those forums aren't dedicated to only those topics.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Terminator and Star Wars mostly.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

In terms of actively engaging online with other fans, probably only really Stargate. I'm in a bunch of FB groups for other interests, so I can keep track of news and etc but I don't engage with other fans.

Valaquen

Valaquen

The X-Files, Dragon Ball, Twin Peaks, Terminator.

Nightmare Asylum

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

MCU, Terminator, Die Hard, The Thing, 300, Blade Runner, Miami Vice, M.Night's Unbreakable Universe, Conan the Barbarian, LOTR, Mad Max. Star Trek OG. Tron. Basically anything but aliens with acid blood and other-worldly hunters from space.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Same as Xenomrph. I'm a fan of plenty of stuff but don't participate in much fandom stuff for any of it. Closest would be The Inquisitorium, which is a group pertaining to artsy and hyper-gothic takes on the Warhammer 40k setting. Pretty specific, and it might classify more as a club.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed