AVP
Author
Predators VS AVP (Read 1,578 times)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

What do you guys think?

Kradan

Kradan

I'll go with Predators. For me it was more fun experience overall and that's it.

SiL

SiL

Sheesh, tough call.

I actually prefer AvP if only because I really, really cannot stand how stupid Predators thinks I am as an audience member in the first act. So much wordy exposition about things we're very clearly shown.

The whole trap scene with Cuchillo is probably one of my least favourite scenes in cinema for that.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Predators. No contest.

Highland

Highland

It is a tough call, but I'd say while AVP left me with a feeling of - That was a real missed opportunity, I want to like it, but we might be in trouble now..

Predators left me more with the feeling of - What the even is this bullshit anymore....

I would say though that the first third of The Predator is on par with any cross over or Predator film not including the original. Just it nose dives really really hard.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

100% Predators. Both films have their issues and things I'd like to "solve" but Predators is a much better film all around IMHO. I'd rather rewatch that than AvP any day of the week.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 11, 2019, 09:51:35 AM
100% Predators. Both films have their issues and things I'd like to "solve" but Predators is a much better film all around IMHO. I'd rather rewatch that than AvP any day of the week.

^ This all day, everyday. PREDATORS all the way man.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 11, 2019, 09:51:35 AM

This.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Predators, simply because they had the decency to set the story on another planet

PsyKore

PsyKore

Predators is better despite it explaining things to you and insulting your intelligence at times. Overall it's a more serious movie and well done.

AvP is just way too tacky and silly.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Bottom four:

Predators
Alien vs Predator
The Predator
Aliens vs Predator: Requiem

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

I enjoy both more than Predator 2. But Predators>AVP

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Predator 2 > Predator  8)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Samhain13

Samhain13

Anytime is watching you guys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed