Aliens: Neoplasma ZX Spectrum + C64 (WIP)

Started by molasar, Mar 07, 2019, 02:30:50 PM

Author
Aliens: Neoplasma ZX Spectrum + C64 (WIP) (Read 2,552 times)

molasar

molasar

This is a new fan game in the Aliens universe released in a ZX Spectrum format. Can be played on emulators, original hardware or online. It is available for free at this link:
https://zxonline.net/game/alien-game/

SM

SM

Stupidly addictive.  ;D

lost dragon

lost dragon

Fantastic.

And i say that as someone who ignored the Spectrum in favour of the Atari 800XL and Commodore 64 😀

The Dutch Ghost

I have played this game a couple of times now and in general I have enjoyed it a lot.

I do wish though that the game had been a bit bigger, that there had been more enemies (perhaps also instead of using the xenomorph model from Alien 3 using the one from Aliens Infestation), and that the player instead of going from computer station to station the player had to search for key cards and equipment such as thermal cutters, to open up doors and locked down panels, and perhaps a couple more weapons.
But perhaps that is beyond the scope of this project as I happen to know that the developer is currently also working on another project.

Definitely worth the hour it might take to finish it but people will probably not come back to play it again.

molasar

molasar

Eric Majikeyric of Digital Monastery is porting the game to C64.

Some WIP video clips:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed