Started by yhe1, Feb 26, 2019, 07:49:55 PM

Which is more offensive

David Creating the Alien
6 (19.4%)
Predators hunting for Autism and Iron man suits
25 (80.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author
which is more offensive? (Read 3,707 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Feb 28, 2019, 01:56:39 PM
Also what the Hell with Alien: Covenant? What did I miss?

Not much really. Just some too sensitive fans are whining about that "mad android with daddy issues and without actual dick is not proper origin to Alien"  ;D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I actually found the autistic kid's portrayal to be too polished and marketable, having worked with autustic children myself. I'm actually relieved to hear your friends had a more positive outlook on it. Still, there's a pretty big problem with how movies portray people with disabilies in general.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 28, 2019, 07:28:55 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 24, 2014, 08:29:11 PM
I hate Alien Resurrection with the white-hot blazing fury of a million exploding suns.

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 05, 2017, 09:06:32 AM
I hate AR even more than I hate myself.

And I thought I had problems with it.

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 28, 2019, 03:04:08 PM

Not much really. Just some too sensitive fans are whining about that "mad android with daddy issues and without actual dick is not proper origin to Alien"  ;D

Not whining. Just stating the obvious, truth seems to bother a few people for some reason, who get sensitive when anyone criticizes something from any of the last movies. Every criticism is toxicity or whining nowdays.

Although I find entertaining David's development from an emasculated passive cuck on Prometheus to a vingative angry incel on Covenant... if only he wasn't made the alien creator I might be interested on seeing what he could become on the next movie, what's his next step... how much he could improve by overcoming his current emotional turbulences, learning from his limitations and then actually becoming a strong villain.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 28, 2019, 07:18:37 AM
For the record, Alien Resurrection offended me more then either of them.

This man speaks my language.

Is this the same Kradan that thinks IGN should be in Hell for giving Alien Isolation a mediocre review?   ;D

Samhain13

Samhain13

IGN showed a better treatment towards Isolation than Ridley did for the space jockey and the alien.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh: Fair point.

CelticP

CelticP

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 28, 2019, 03:58:53 PM

Although I find entertaining David's development from a emasculated passive cuck on Prometheus

I missed the part where David went and had sex with someone else's wife

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: CelticP on Feb 28, 2019, 04:27:05 PM

Although I find entertaining David's development from a emasculated passive cuck on Prometheus

I meant on a more metaphorical sense, and in your example the cuck is the husband, not the guy doing the wife. But David did assist on making Shaw get "pregnant" by another guy.

David was forced since creation to be on a servant submissive existence, due to his mental programing being based on a man it eventually lead to the realization of his forced degrading unnatural condition and thus his revolt against it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: CelticP on Feb 28, 2019, 04:27:05 PM

If Shaw didn't count, Daniels will very soon.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did someone tell David that the jerk store called?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 28, 2019, 11:38:07 PM
Did someone tell David that the jerk store called?

Not that I'm aware of.

There's nothing for him to jerk.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 28, 2019, 04:12:59 PM

Is this the same Kradan that thinks IGN should be in Hell for giving Alien Isolation a mediocre review?   ;D

Exactly  ;) If you have some problems with that just see my signature's №4.

Have a good day!

Not whining. Just stating the obvious, truth seems to bother a few people for some reason, who get sensitive when anyone criticizes something from any of the last movies. Every criticism is toxicity or whining nowdays.

Firstly, i was a little kidding. Sorry if it was not OBVIOUS.  ;)

Secondly, it sounds a little "i know better then any director, writer or creative man in generall. I have truth. They don't. And i'm part of majority.".

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 01, 2019, 05:06:06 PM
Secondly, it sounds a little "i know better then any director, writer or creative man in generall. I have truth. They don't. And i'm part of majority.".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed