- Prometheus: No Xenos to be found, just very early prototypes or whatever.
- Alien: Covenant: Xenos a different batch of eggs, and resemble the Xenos we see in the non-canon AVP movies.
- Alien: The Xeno Big Chap is beautiful and comes from the derelict's batch of eggs.
- Aliens: Bit of a variation on the Big Chap, but these are explained as an aging metamorphosis. Eggs still come from the derelict. Consistent with Giger's work.
- Alien3: Do we know where this egg came from? LOL. Any way, it's the animal Runner Xeno, and is pretty consistent with Giger's vision. Definitely a family relation to the derelict Xenos.
- Alien Resurrection: Totally different, ugly, stupid looking Xenos. These still share a family relation to the derelict ones. But they are genetically modified, which explains a lot.
IMO, these facts show us that David A:C Xenos are not really the same ones from the 4 alien films. They are quite similar, yes. But whatever happened to start it all in the 1979 film had to do with a slight genetic modification. Improved Xeno, improved alien: The Giger Big Chap. This, to me, makes the prequel films not quite so bad.