Our Own - Alien Fan Comic

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2019, 04:11:08 PM

Author
Our Own - Alien Fan Comic (Read 3,053 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteMy girlfriend and I collaborated on an ALIEN fanfic comic called "OUR OWN". It will be available on our websites on February 28 but, for now, here's the cover!

QuoteWe each wrote a short form script and then swapped scripts and illustrated the others

one story is about a woman who volunteers on a deep space freighter unaware of the true nature of the mission. the other story is about a post-post-apocalyptic world where people are trying to reassimilate to life back on a xeno-ravaged earth..

https://www.reddit.com/r/LV426/comments/asvwah/my_girlfriend_and_i_collaborated_on_an_alien/?st=jsetoejl&sh=90fadac6

The Old One

The Old One

Interesting.

The Old One

The Old One

Released BTW

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://readourown.com/

I'm looking forward to having a read.  :)

Kradan

Kradan

That baby hand heading toward Alien face give me chills.

xxx

xxx

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 21, 2019, 04:11:08 PM

QuoteMy girlfriend and I collaborated on an ALIEN fanfic comic called "OUR OWN". It will be available on our websites on February 28 but, for now, here's the cover!

QuoteWe each wrote a short form script and then swapped scripts and illustrated the others

one story is about a woman who volunteers on a deep space freighter unaware of the true nature of the mission. the other story is about a post-post-apocalyptic world where people are trying to reassimilate to life back on a xeno-ravaged earth..

https://www.reddit.com/r/LV426/comments/asvwah/my_girlfriend_and_i_collaborated_on_an_alien/?st=jsetoejl&sh=90fadac6

Cheers to the authors,
that was very good written and pretty well drawn :)

Anarchist86ed

Anarchist86ed

Neat.

SiL

SiL

I didn't dig it, but I have tremendous respect for the effort put into bringing it together. I miss the heyday of fan comics and stories from 15 years ago or so :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2019, 07:21:09 AM
I miss the heyday of fan comics and stories from 15 years ago or so :P

I always say that but then I've not really had the chance to check out the few we do get! And fan produced content doesn't seem to be as popular these days either.

I'm gonna try and give this a read today.

That certainly wasn't what I was expecting. As SiL says, I can't help respect the sheer effort that goes into these kind of endeavours but I can't say it was for me. I actually quite liked the uniqueness of the art but I wasn't too keen on the stories. Really wasn't into the 

Spoiler
the whole mouth birthing thing
[close]

I thought was a little "eh?" But again, huge respect for the effort.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I can't get the damn thing to change pages in my browser.

The Old One

The Old One

Mobile?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Tiny shitty screen, but looks like I'll have to.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Thanks for sharing, Hicks! I just came across this now. Enjoyed it.

xxx

xxx

Wouldn't mind seeing both stories as ones of those anniversary shorts :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed