H. R. Giger Ibanez Iceman custom Guitar

Started by JungleHunter87, Feb 19, 2019, 06:41:19 PM

Author
H. R. Giger Ibanez Iceman custom Guitar (Read 3,679 times)

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

I'm not too sure where to post this. So if the mods have a better place for this. Please move it there and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Nevertheless, I present to you, from the Guitar Exhibit: the 2005 Custom Ibanez Iceman ' New York VI ' designed by A L I E N and art world legend H. R. Giger! You can see the beautiful Biomechanical art work on the body and the Penis Shape carved into the Guitar.

Huggs

I don't believe that was the only one either. They made several for korn, I believe.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 19, 2019, 06:44:31 PM
I don't believe that was the only one either. They made several for korn, I believe.

Yeah this was just the one donated to the Guitar Museum.

I'm not really a Korn fan, but, if they had Giger guitars? I envy them.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Nah, Korn's frontman Jonathan Davis commissioned a microphone stand, I think James "monkey" the guitarist may have one but I'm not certain. Tom Gabriel Fischer, who was Giger's personal assistant (now assists Giger's widow Carmen), owns one, he used it in Celtic Frost circa '06/07 and now uses it in Triptykon; Triptykon's first two full length albums feature Giger artwork, btw (also, Celtic Frost's To Mega Therion).

Huggs

I could have sworn that korns bass player got one.

Necronomicon II

KizaruMars

KizaruMars

Wow, the guitar looks cool. I especially like its shape and visual style, ala "Aliens." I generally like to play such old and vintage guitars, I think there is a special charm in this. I also love handmade accessories, I recently came across a site, ironageaccessories.com, and wanted to buy absolutely everything there! I want to attend such an exhibition and see all these guitars live! And it would be even cooler to play such a guitar to feel alive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed