Idea's of a Perfect Alien vs Predator film

Started by Predwars24, Feb 16, 2019, 09:23:49 PM

Author
Idea's of a Perfect Alien vs Predator film (Read 8,016 times)

Voodoo Magic

I miss you being a big advocate for an Alien/BR Universe, Old One! :)

The Old One

The Old One

Lying is unbecoming of you.  :D

Voodoo Magic

Frosty Venom

I'd get behind an Alien, Predator and Blade Runner shared universe.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I can imagine Alien and Blade Runner interacting on some level, hell they already do and it bothered none involved, not Mr "evolve" Ridley Scott anyway.

But you tell 'im about a Blade Runner, Alien and Predator crossover and I can imagine him struggling to keep down bile.

Wysps

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Jun 23, 2019, 11:46:08 AM
I can imagine Alien and Blade Interacting on some minor level, hell they already do and it bothered none involved, not Mr "evolve" Ridley Scott anyway.

But you tell 'im about a Blade Runner, Alien and Predator crossover and  I can imagine him struggling to keep down bile.

Alien and Blade Runner are much more appropriate for crossovers than Predator.  Those two I can definitely see.  I just can't see Predator fitting anywhere in a Blade Runner-type setting.  It would just seem all so....wrong....

Voodoo Magic

Be honest, I've never personally felt Alien and BR was a good fit. I'm glad they're separate.

The Old One

The Old One

Or AVP.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 23, 2019, 03:30:08 PM
Or AVP.

But they're like Peanut Butter and Jelly!  ;D

Samhain13

Samhain13

Alien and Predator are naturally attracted to each other. Its dickhead vs pussyface after all.

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 31, 2019, 07:04:48 AM
Dick-head VS Vagina-mouth directed by Pervert Anderson.

Wysps

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 23, 2019, 03:59:30 PM
Alien and Predator are naturally attracted to each other. Its dickhead vs pussyface after all.

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 23, 2019, 04:21:24 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Mar 31, 2019, 07:04:48 AM
Dick-head VS Vagina-mouth directed by Pervert Anderson.

It all makes so much sense now  :D

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: SiL on Feb 19, 2019, 04:37:02 AM
And Aliens is a much more frightening film than Alien3, but everyone loves acting like Aliens ruined the vibe.
I remember being really frightened at Aliens when I was a kid. I was also awestruck at the creativity and the details in the alien lifecycle and its hive community. Then I realized how comical the dialogue was when I watched it again recently. It seemed to be unintentionally funny.

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 23, 2019, 03:46:05 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jun 23, 2019, 03:30:08 PM
Or AVP.

But they're like Peanut Butter and Jelly!  ;D

Indeed. It's f**king ultimate hunter vs ultimate prey! What else do you want?

Russ

I like the idea of shared universes. Blade Runner, Outland, Event Horizon - they seem to fit really well together even if they're not supposed to.

I like the idea of the Xenos and Yautja inhabiting the same reality - though cinematically it hasn't worked that well (that said, I'm a fan of AvP, it's one of my favourite films, but I do understand the detractions).

But, as much as I liked it, AvP stories really should be set in the future - setting them in present day just doesn't work. Predator only - yes - that works, but including the xenos has spawned a zillion pages of canon arguments that should never have happened.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed