Do u think they are right?

Started by Billiken, Feb 13, 2019, 06:14:47 AM

Author
Do u think they are right? (Read 5,655 times)

SM

SM

Somebody said "Alien", he thought they said "Ancient Alien" so created a Youtube conspiracy channel.

Huggs

Huggs

Superior content, no doubt.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

It was fun while trying to figure out "how to shoe-horn conspiracy theories into the Alien lore". ;D

TC

TC

The sad truth is that there are more stupid people in the world than smart people. I've come to believe that the Bell curve of human IQ is not symmetrical, but highly weighted towards the dumb end.

I was once in a lecture theatre when the tutor got sidetracked and told us how she could see peoples' auras. Gradually, other students in the room started saying how all of a sudden they could see her aura. She was darkly lit but standing in front of a bright white board. Apparently these people had made it all the way to adulthood and yet failed to notice the visual after-effect the eye responds with after observing a dark silhouette in front of a bright field.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage

No, these people weren't kidding around.

TC

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TC on Feb 19, 2019, 02:34:44 AM
The sad truth is that there are more stupid people in the world than smart people. I've come to believe that the Bell curve of human IQ is not symmetrical, but highly weighted towards the dumb end.

I was once in a lecture theatre when the tutor got sidetracked and told us how she could see peoples' auras. Gradually, other students in the room started saying how all of a sudden they could see her aura. She was darkly lit but standing in front of a bright white board. Apparently these people had made it all the way to adulthood and yet failed to notice the visual after-effect the eye responds with after observing a dark silhouette in front of a bright field.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage

No, these people weren't kidding around.

TC

I still can't believe there were people who thought titanic was just a movie.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 19, 2019, 02:50:27 AM
I still can't believe there were people who thought titanic was just a movie.

I still cannot believe there are people who think that place like Auschwitz were made up and nothing bad really happened.

SM

SM

I still cannot believe it's not butter.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: SM on Feb 19, 2019, 07:36:24 AM

I wonder how many people got that reference. ;D

Kradan

Kradan

So maybe Ridley Scott kinda right in portraying stupid people in future? The things gonna to be much worse as time passes.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 19, 2019, 12:12:11 PM
So maybe Ridley Scott kinda right in portraying stupid people in future? The things gonna to be much worse as time passes.

Yeah, I just can't go there.

SM

SM

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 19, 2019, 12:12:11 PM

IQs have been known to drop sharply.

The Old One

The Old One

I don't think it's that at all, it's not a Star Trek situation where Alien is showing the future at all- Alien is like many good Cyberpunk stories, in which the universe is a reflection of the now.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: P-Rock on Feb 19, 2019, 10:11:58 AM

It was still better thank parkay. Seeing a big tub of that crap in the fridge as a kid was depressing. Could've got a better spread from a proctologists trash can.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 19, 2019, 04:49:05 PM
Quote from: P-Rock on Feb 19, 2019, 10:11:58 AM

It was still better thank parkay. Seeing a big tub of that crap in the fridge as a kid was depressing. Could've got a better spread from a proctologists trash can.

You haven't lived until you've tried the squeeze bottle.

Huggs

Huggs

God that looks disgusting. Their color scheme was always shite.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed