What game would you prefer to finally come out? HL3? Or Portal 3?

Started by Kradan, Feb 04, 2019, 06:25:41 PM

Just give your voice!

Half Life 3?
Portal 3?..
...or maybe a game that effectively combine elements from both series?
Author
What game would you prefer to finally come out? HL3? Or Portal 3? (Read 1,651 times)

Kradan

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 06, 2019, 07:45:06 PM
Haven't played either series. I would prefer a sequel to previous alien-predator games, like AVP2, AVP2010, Predator Concrete Jungle.

But this topic is not about that!  :D

Kradan

I'm gonna be tricky and make this post just to draw some atention to topic.

Kimarhi

HL3.

As somebody who has lived through the hype of the first two as they came to be released I eagerly await a conclusion to the series.

[cancerblack]

Haven't played either series. I would prefer a sequel to previous alien-predator games, like AVP2, AVP2010, Predator Concrete Jungle.

Why bother posting in this thread at all then?

Anyway. HL3. If it included elements from Portal (or even co-op with both Gordon and Chell using their different PhysCannons to pull off crazy strategies) that'd be great, but I'd also be fine with no additional Portal content ever again, the story is finished. Half-Life's, not so much.

Samhain13

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 26, 2019, 02:07:53 AM

Why bother posting in this thread at all then?

Did you resurrect this thread just for that? That post was almost 3 months ago, don't remember what was on my mind at the time, maybe I just felt like writing something.

But since now I have played Half Life I pick a sequel for that one.

[cancerblack]

Replying to a thread who's most recent post was in March, when it is presently April, is hardly "resurrecting" a thread.

I then proceeded to answer OPs question and even offer an idea for a crossover mechanic for the two series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed