Upgrade Predator vs Alien Queen

Started by yhe1, Jan 28, 2019, 07:39:22 PM

Author
Upgrade Predator vs Alien Queen (Read 5,683 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

The wrist cannon would be enough. Without that it might go either way with only the wristblades but the Queen needs to aim for the head, if his armor broke the Fugitive's wrist blades I don't think the Queen will break it, if the Upgrade had other melee weapons he would have a bigger chance.

Quote from: yhe1 on Jan 29, 2019, 10:22:29 PM
upgrade had a Plasma caster in the movie?

Its on his left wrist gauntlet.

Huggs

Huggs

There's always the chance that they'll hit it off.

judge death

Short answer: Alien queen if its unarmed combat 1 vs 1 and both are free to fight, cant see how the super predator would be able to kill a queen with its hands and even if it did the acid would melt/kill the predator.

IF armed: Whoever gets the drop on the other.

Long answer:
The alien queen if we watch aliens movie isnt really designed for combat, or moving around quickly, hell looked almost like she was struggling with walking around, and for being 4 and a half meter tall she didnt look that big compared to ripley in the power loader which is 2 and a half meter tall.... Seemed like the queen walked around squatting pretty much, else she would tower the power loader with ease.
Also, find it confusing at times in the movie where in the nest she seems huge and at when she gets out from the drop ship landing gear, but when put against the power loader and when ripley holds the queen above the god damn airlock: Seems pretty much as tall as a human? Guess the queen isnt that much bigger than a normal xenomorph and the egg sack isnt that huge either.
I liked the idea of making the queen alien as a egg layer and is worthless at moving and fighting, her body and legs isnt really designed for running around like a T-rex but is flimsy and when walking looks like its not built for it. Hence why she needs her xenomrophs to protect her.

I had to rewatch the Predator movie several times to judge how powerful the upgraded predator/super predator is(I hate how the movie is a big mess in editing and how dark everything is, hard to see what is going on in the scenes at times..) and came to this conclusion:
The super predator isnt bullet proof as some claim in this thread: Normal 9mm pistol rounds killed him off and injured it several times in the action scenes, and then I count shots to the head where earlier bullets bounced off.
A knife also injured it with ease. Various weapons did the same during the whole movie. But strangely in some scenes they gave it plot armour as an M4 with 5,56mm assault rifle didnt do any damage to the head in one scene but did later in the movie, seems its bullet proof depending on when the plot demands it.
Also its own blade and weapons could hurt it as well which I would presume other predators have as well.
The scene where the normal predators wristblades broke against the super predator: Was actually it hitting the armour or the hand computer thingy which from earlier movies is bullet prof. So the super predators skinn would been damaged/injured if the normal predator hit it anywhere else.
So alien queens tail would make short work of the super predator.

What it has going for it is that its stronger than a normal predator and has plasma casters and predator weapons so in a distance fight it would easily kill a alien queen.

Thunderjack88

All signs point towards upgrade Predator.
A more fair match up would be Upgrade vs Alien King.

-TJ88

Kradan

Kradan

I got a feeling that Upgrade can easily tear her apart. That would be actually very interesting to see on screen

JokersWarPig

Kind off topic, but I guess possible if it's in close proximity to the queen.
What would an upgrade spawned Pred-Alien be like?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 06, 2019, 10:33:33 PM

Giant bulletproof Predalien, i guess?

judge death

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 06, 2019, 10:37:01 PM

Problem is that its not bullet proof, as I said in my post: 5.56 and 9mm pistol shots could hurt and kill it.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: judge death on Feb 06, 2019, 10:51:38 PM

Problem is that its not bullet proof, as I said in my post: 5.56 and 9mm pistol shots could hurt and kill it.

Whoops.

Frosty Venom

Quote from: Thunderjack88 on Feb 06, 2019, 08:42:37 PM
All signs point towards upgrade Predator.
A more fair match up would be Upgrade vs Alien King.

-TJ88

Do you mean a Rogue or a naturally occurring King?

Man, I want to see an Upgrade Predalien now. Surely there's some fan art out there somewhere.

The Old One

The Old One

Was The Upgrade one of a kind though?

The armor doesn't necessarily mean jack shit if the Queen can kill him with blunt force trauma, but I agree on the whole the OP Predator probably'd win.

judge death

Curious: You who are so sure the super predator would win: Is it when having weapons to use against the queen, or just by using its hands/unarmed combat like in the end of the movie?

marrerom

marrerom

Quote from: yhe1 on Jan 29, 2019, 10:14:39 PM
Upgrade has the equipment he used in the Predator.

If this is the case then it goes to the upgrade. If its a showdown where the only weapons are wrist blades then I'd give it to the Queen but it'd still be close. 

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 07, 2019, 04:17:46 AM
Was The Upgrade one of a kind though?

We should actually call him Upgrayedd (yes, with two Ds for a double dose of pimpin').

Voodoo Magic

I used to call it the Upgrade constantly, but have since corrected my ways and refer to it as its proper name a.k.a. the Assassin Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed