User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Confession Thread  (Read 8006 times)

Kradan
Jun 28, 2020, 05:27:58 AM
Reply #240 on: Jun 28, 2020, 05:27:58 AM
Q

As for cigars ... Ridley not sure if he wants to share some

« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2020, 05:30:40 AM by Kradan »

Immortan Jonesy
Jul 05, 2020, 06:35:10 AM
Reply #241 on: Jul 05, 2020, 06:35:10 AM
Q
I think Gravity Falls is better than Twin Peaks.

Kradan
Aug 21, 2020, 08:56:17 AM
Reply #243 on: Aug 21, 2020, 08:56:17 AM
Q
I freaking love Herk Mondo #lovelovelove

I know he embodies what many people don't like (myself included) - Aliens being portrayed as bugs that you can stomp on. But his stories are just so over the top and ridiculous that I can't take them seriously. Whoever wrote these stories (I'm lazy to check, sorry) clearly was taking piss out the concept of "ALIENS !!! Shoot 'em with big guns !!!"

I mean, just look at these covers ! How can anyone think these are "serious" stories ? Second one looks like something from Archie btw

And character himself is so charismatic and charmful . I see similarities between him and Detective Schaefer - they both speak in one-liners

My favourite line is definetly has to be "Ran out of fingers!"

And the last but not the least: Marvel definetly has to look on the character again and resurrect him. Just market it properly

« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2020, 08:59:37 AM by Kradan »

[cancerblack]
Sep 03, 2020, 11:31:16 PM
Reply #244 on: Sep 03, 2020, 11:31:16 PM
Q
I freaking love Herk Mondo #lovelovelove

I know he embodies what many people don't like (myself included) - Aliens being portrayed as bugs that you can stomp on. But his stories are just so over the top and ridiculous that I can't take them seriously. Whoever wrote these stories (I'm lazy to check, sorry) clearly was taking piss out the concept of "ALIENS !!! Shoot 'em with big guns !!!"

I mean, just look at these covers ! How can anyone think these are "serious" stories ? Second one looks like something from Archie btw

And character himself is so charismatic and charmful . I see similarities between him and Detective Schaefer - they both speak in one-liners

My favourite line is definetly has to be "Ran out of fingers!"

And the last but not the least: Marvel definetly has to look on the character again and resurrect him. Just market it properly

I don't think I'd like a marvel take on mondo. Dark horse being silly as a palate cleanser is great I have zero faith in marvel for anything, much less wit.

Kradan
Sep 04, 2020, 04:50:20 AM
Reply #245 on: Sep 04, 2020, 04:50:20 AM
Q
Well, so do I now  :-\

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed