THE MOST BADASS PREDATOR LAUGH

Started by ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR, Jan 17, 2019, 05:16:36 AM

Author
THE MOST BADASS PREDATOR LAUGH (Read 1,320 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

In all the movies and games, which Predator laugh is the most coolest to you? My favorite would have to be the laugh that Predator does at the end of the  Aliens vs Predator 2010 game campaign. He was military pressing the Predalien on the roof laughing after he defeated it. It was such a cool scene. He does the coolest laugh ever to come from any of the films and movies in my opinion. If you have forgot about that laugh and scene go watch it on youtube. Its just freaking awesome. My 2nd favorite would be the original Predator laugh at the end of Predator 1. Let me know your guys favorite Predator laugh so far. It can be from any of the films or games. This is a new fun cool and refreshing topic I think. 

whiterabbit

The original one that was a mimic of Billy's laugh hands down.

Huntsman

Huntsman

"I'm the boss of this city. Hahahahahahah!" - Concrete Jungle.

BigDaddyJohn

I love the AVP2 laugh when you behead two preys in a row  ;)

molasar

molasar

1. iconic one from Predator 1987
2. laugh from Jaguar's AvP intro theme https://youtu.be/PM2EbN7qK6o?t=35

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Huntsman on Jan 17, 2019, 06:31:10 AM

That was the most memorable for me, due to the context of the moment. Scarface has been my favorite pred since I was 12 after all.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jan 17, 2019, 10:43:03 PM
Quote from: Huntsman on Jan 17, 2019, 06:31:10 AM

That was the most memorable for me, due to the context of the moment. Scarface has been my favorite pred since I was 12 after all.
He's also my favourite, and yes, it's a satisfying moment. After a long campaign, Scarface finally kills his enemy and mocks his soul. The blood wiped all over the statue is also a nice touch.

The Old One

The Old One

Vermillion

Vermillion

Billy's

TheSailingRabbit

I don't have a favorite laugh, but "Shit happens" is great.

The Old One

The Old One

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed