Aliens/Predators Vs. Various Supernatural Creatures

Started by TheSailingRabbit, Jan 16, 2019, 04:23:04 PM

Author
Aliens/Predators Vs. Various Supernatural Creatures (Read 639 times)

TheSailingRabbit

So, what happens if an Alien or Predator is bit by a vampire, or a werewolf, or something along those lines? Are their genetic makeups too different to warrant any changes, or are Aliens and Predators too tough for that? Or is this a dumb question?

judge death

The Xenomorph wouldnt be affected by those due to their genetic mixup and acid blood that would kill all vampire/werewolf viruses so the xenos would wipe out all those super natural creatures with ease.

Predators are however a different story as they arent immune and is humanoid and with the predator linking with the alien franchise: They are most likely created by the engineers just like humanity and other creatures were: So they can become vampires and werewolfes. Hard to tell if their science might be able to develop cures for it but it would be even but I think predators would after a long war go winning out of it.

The Cruentus

There are vampire aliens though.  :laugh: They made a crossover with vampirella. There is a vampire queen alien in it.

judge death

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 18, 2019, 11:31:25 AM
There are vampire aliens though.  :laugh: They made a crossover with vampirella. There is a vampire queen alien in it.
WTF? Gotta get that comic then and read it :)
Would be very surprised if human vampires can bite and take over a xenomorph and make it a vampire.

The Cruentus

More like
Spoiler
the aliens can use vampires as hosts and thus gain their abilities
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 19, 2019, 12:28:10 PM
More like
Spoiler
the aliens can use vampires as hosts and thus gain their abilities
[close]

Wouldn't vampires be able to survive birthing a chestburster?

The Cruentus

Spoiler
Yep.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Vampirella actually does.

The Cruentus

I guess it was pointless me using spoilers  :P
Yes, yes the comic was out awhile but Judge Death and I guess Rabbit hadn't read it.  :laugh:

The Cruentus

Huh? What are you talking about? I never said anything about your question. The post you quoted, was about me using spoilers because Judge Death and I am guessing you never read Vampirella vs Aliens. I never wondered on the origin of why you created this thread.  ???

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 21, 2019, 02:52:24 PM
Huh? What are you talking about? I never said anything about your question. The post you quoted, was about me using spoilers because Judge Death and I am guessing you never read Vampirella vs Aliens. I never wondered on the origin of why you created this thread.  ???

I misinterpreted what you said. I'm sorry. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed