PREDATOR CONCRETE JUNGLE VS ALIEN ISOLATION

Started by ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR, Jan 15, 2019, 07:01:29 AM

Author
PREDATOR CONCRETE JUNGLE VS ALIEN ISOLATION (Read 494 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Both games are absolutely one of the best things to come out of either franchises. They even surpass the later films in the franchise. They are so good that its awesome to consider them canon to the actual respecting film franchises. Both games had heart and soul to them. When you have got the full experience of playing both P:CJ and AI, you can tell the developers were fans making a game for fans. They were both full completed games. Which one of the 2 do you like better? Its not putting either one of them downgraded just one that you liked more in your opinion. In my opinion I loved both games but my favorite would have to be P:CJ. P:CJ is a really badass Predator game. Alien Isolation is a really badass Alien game too. Both these games have more heart to them then Avp 210 and Aliens Colonial Marines. Avp 2010 is still a good and fun game. It offers a lot to players for online multiplayer. Alien Isolation is the best thing to happen to Alien since Aliens 1986 movie and P:CJ and AVP 2004 movie is the best thing to happen to the Predator franchise in my opinion. I would love a new Avp multiplayer game and single player story game for the consoles and PC. I look forward to Cold Iron Studios Alien game too!!

bobby brown

I lean way more in my fandom on the alien side, but I detested Concrete Jungle back in my teens. Super ugly aesthetics and that AWFUL final boss... Yuck.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed