"XENOS" Project - Concept Art (Fan Made)

Started by PRED-ALEX, Jan 11, 2019, 09:20:32 PM

Author
"XENOS" Project - Concept Art (Fan Made) (Read 6,690 times)

PRED-ALEX

PRED-ALEX

Hi, and this is an another movie or game project based on the "Prometheus" and "Alien" movies. Project Style is a combination of original Alien visual style with ancient Egyptian style.

Description: The scientific and archaeological expedition of the spacecraft "Amduat" was lost in the wilds of space for a very long time. This missing expedition was considered dead  so communication with it was lost and it was impossible to detect its location. But after years the space Station has received a distress signal from a unknown planet. The signal was clearly sent from the ship "Amduat" which apparently landed on this planet. The Station management decided to send a team of detectives-criminologysts (SBI - Space Bureau of Investigates) to investigate what happened.
Landing on the surface of the planet the characters find an absolutely empty ship with no signs of people. All things lie as if no one had touched them for many years. There are no bodies and blood but only dirt and desolation. It turns out that "Amduat" was de-energized for many years, but for some reason a distress signal was sent now. The heroes learn that archaeologists have explored the internal structure of the planet through the tunnels leading inward and found strange artifacts that they have studied. Most of the documents were destroyed but apparently the missing scientists came to some frightening conclusions that they hurried to hide. Entire containers with unknown contents were tightly sealed and brought to the surface of the planet out of the ship. Having prepared the heroes decide to go further into the planet for further investigation and search for missing people, constantly sending video reports to the Station management.
Going down they discover the biomechanical world vaguely reminiscent of the ancient Egyptian and frightening sounds made by the planet. Having lost their way in the alien maze the heroes are confronted with a reality that should turn their understanding of the Universe and the history of mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaIsxJynHUg                                                                                                           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQOGqv59H6c&t=6s                                                                                                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qaCkd74n8&t=4s

The rest of artworks is here https://www.deviantart.com/pred-alex/gallery/66705966/XENOS or https://pred-alex.artstation.com/projects/BmamXl

Huggs

Nice work. The priest drawing looks great.

JokersWarPig

This is stuff I would have loved to see on screen.

The Old One

The Old One

The artwork's fantastic, professional quality.

Can't say I'm a fan of the Egyptian thing
or utilisation of the Newborn but
otherwise phenomenal.

Kradan

I'd prefer to see THIS Newborn then WHAT we got in actuall movie.

PRED-ALEX

For me the Newborn was interesting creature but it is not suitable for a serious franchise Alien.

Kradan

I remember watching Resurrection and thinking about Newborn as pretty cute one. And my father gave me that strange look after i had said it aloud.

PRED-ALEX

I think a lot of people had a little sadness in the scene when the Newborn died.

Kradan

Quote from: PRED-ALEX on Feb 13, 2019, 09:45:16 PM
I think a lot of people had a little sadness in the scene when the Newborn died.

Yeah, i felt sad about him dying in such horrible way. These eyes looking directly at you and begging for mercy.

PRED-ALEX

Maybe it was a main idea of the film - when you feel sad about the monster. I think they tried to make something like that in The Predator - when Fugitive died.

Kradan

Quote from: PRED-ALEX on Feb 13, 2019, 10:07:18 PM
Maybe it was a main idea of the film - when you feel sad about the monster. I think they tried to make something like that in The Predator - when Fugitive died.

I think in Resurrection it was straight intention of director. The Predator though... maybe. I didn't feel sad about Fugitive death i just felt it was too early in the film. I'd prefer to see final battle between him and Upgrade in the end of movie.

PRED-ALEX

Yeah, the Fugitive death scene wasn't sad - it was ridiculous. I think Shane Black wanted to say: come on, this is  just an action movie - don't be so serious about it, let's fun...For me Predator franchise should not be fun.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: PRED-ALEX on Feb 13, 2019, 10:32:15 PM
Yeah, the Fugitive death scene wasn't sad - it was ridiculous. I think Shane Black wanted to say: come on, this is  just an action movie - don't be so serious about it, let's fun...For me Predator franchise should not be fun.

I like idea of tone changing even if it not very suitable in particular cases. I'm personally OK with "fun" stuff in The Predator as well as in Resurrection

PRED-ALEX

Tone always changes when the authors change - nothing is true. As always - it's a matter of taste

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: PRED-ALEX on Feb 13, 2019, 10:32:15 PM
For me Predator franchise should not be fun.

Fun not stupid, but I have to say- I believe Predator should be a live-action mature comicbook, it would suit it so well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed